Chapter 27: Am I falling for Angel?

ANGEL'S POV

The moment I saw how Liam had changed was heart breaking. I didn't see the smile he had when he was with me. The happiness that was within him. I mean yes, I never let him explain his side of the story but how could I? I was sick for god sakes! He just left me like that. And then he tried to explain? What's the point. He's the one who broke the relationship. Not me. 

"Hey, Angel! You okay?" Eric waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Shall we go now?"

"Sure thing!"

I sat on seat G-20 while Eric sat next to me. I hope the person that sits on my right.

LIAM'S POV

"Guys, I am sitting with you in First Class. Not with some girl!" I yelled while preventing them to push me through seat G-19.

"Ohh, come on! Cheer up! You'll thank us after the trip. Trust me." Niall winked at me and started to walk off to his seat.

Well, I guess I have no choice but to sit there. I sat next to.. Angel!? No no no. How did Niall even save me seat next to her? oh well. What a trip this will be.

"Liam? Is that you?" I peeked through the magazine I was reading and there revealed Angel. She even got prettier! Oh no. Liam, wake up! 

"Oh.. Uh, hi." I tried to avoid the awkwardness.

"How've you been?"

"Eh, pretty good." I paused. "I would've been better if I were still with you though," I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. What about you?"

"Pretty good I guess, just taking a vacation." She replied with a smile.

***********

Hours passed and we were still on the plane. I woke up from a really nice dream. Angel and I were still together, we were walking on the beach. Laughing, holding hands, you know. What couples usually do. Then we got to our destination. It was a picnic date kind of thing! We sat down and watched the sunset, together. Well, i hope one day.. That dream would come true.

I opened my eye lids and so that Angel was leaning her head towards my shoulder. Am I supposed to move or what? I decided to stay still and let her sleep peacefully. A girl came and gave us a blanket. She must've thought that we were a couple or something. Oh no, she started to take pictures. Oh no. This is bad. What if she put it in the Internet? And then me and Danielle would be over. Which I don't care about but i'm going to be in great trouble. Breathe Liam. Breathe. Okay, i'm just a little paranoid. I should just relaw a little.

NIALL'S POV

I wonder what they're doing right now.. Wait. Why am I being like this? Since Liam and Angel broke up she's been on my mind. i tried not to think about her, but it doesnt work! I kept wondering if she was okay, if she's better now, who's taking care of her, hows she been, etc. i think.. I think i'm falling for her. When I saw her awhile ago.. I was eagered to talk to her, ask her how her life has been. Well, what do you expect? It's been 3 years. That's a really really long time. 

"Hey, nialler. You alright? You seem to be thinking about something really good since you're smiling like crazy.." 

"Yeah Louis. I'm fine.. Just thinking about stuff.."

"Nialler, i know you're lying. What's up?"

"Well, the thing is.. I think i'm falling for Angel.."

"YOU- HER- WHAT!?"

"LOUIS! Keep your voice down!"

"I'm sorry, just really shocked.. I didn't see this coming." he paused."You know Liam's going to win her back right?"

"Well, yeah! He's my best bud. I just, i dont know."

"Well, let me know when you've made your decision." He replied with a smile.

Louis may be the most childish out of all of us but.. he's the most reliable out of all of us. Well, i have to think.. Am I falling for her or not?