Chapter 11: Your going? Already?

LIAM'S POV

I hate to think about it about the boys and I are going back to London in 3 days and i haven't told Angel yet. The three weeks that we've been here went by too quickly. I don't know what's going to happen when i tell her or when i go away to London. Will we break up? Or have a long distance relationship? I want this little time with her to be special and i'm going to do that. Angel and I are going to have dinner at this fancy restaurant a had a reservation. I hope she likes it. I started to walk to her room. I got nervous whenever i get closer to her room. I brought a dozen of roses just for her. While I'm gone, the boys already planned what they are going to. Their going to play truth or dare or either Spin The Bottle with their girls except for Louis. Louis is going to buy a gift to bring to Eleanor. I knocked to her door and saw what she was wearing. Her hair was pinned into a bun and little strands of it was curled. She didn't put much make up on her and i liked her better without make up...She was wearing this black dress and it looked like it was fit for her. Along, with her black dress was white heels and a white shoulder purse.

"Hey," I told her shyly. "This is for you." I handed her the flowers.

"Their beautiful.." She trailed off smelling the roses I got her. "Thanks." She smiled.

"Your gorgeous today.." I blushed. 

"Thanks," She smiled at me. "You look wonderful."

I offered my hand to hold hers. We headed to my car and i carefully opened the passenger seat for her. The car ride was funny and entertaining. She talked about the times she had boyfriends and told me about their break- ups. She was always the one to be dumped and i know she didn't deserve that. We sang a little bit and talked about our recent lives. I asked her from a scale of 1-10 how would she rate me and she answered me "You know, i don't really know because you broke my scale when we first met." I kissed her slightly when we parked in front of the restaurant. I went out of the car and opened her door. I grabbed her hand and put my fingers into hers. I guided her to our table and pulled the chair for her. I can tell that she was amzed by how the restaurant looked.

"How did you find this amazing restaurant?" She asked.

"I googled 'beautiful restaurants for beautiful girls like you'." I heard her giggle. 

"Very funny." She gave me her smile. I realized that it never changed since we were little. It was still the good old Angel smile.

I ordered a salad with italian sauce with a slice of Italian bread and a glass of Vas water. Angel ordered plain spaghetti with a slice of french bread with a glass of lemon ice tea. We had a great time together and we surely laughed a lot. But i know that i had to tell her that I'm going to London in 3 days.

ZAYN'S POV

I'm about to go to Mica's room to get her to play an instense game of truth or dare with me and the boys. I'm happy about our relationship because it isn't like Angel and Liam where they had to wait 2 years for them to be a couple. In fact, i'm re-thinking the first time me and Mica met... It was a year ago when I was at Starbucks waiting for my manager to come when I saw this girl crying and sat to the table that was next to me. I examined her for awhile thinking if i should comfort her or just let her go because she might fangirl all over me. Suddenly, she looked up and saw me. She just looked back down and cried all over again. That's when i know that i needed to comfort this beautiful girl. 

"Hi, I'm Zayn."

"Hi there, I'm Mica."

"What a beautiful name..Mica."

"Why thank you. But not to be rude or anything but why'd you move here?"

"I saw you crying from my table and i don't like seeing pretty girls cry like that."

"Finally, someone who understand me.. Thank you by the way."

"No problem, love! So, who's this guy who made Mica cry?"

"How are you so sure that it's a boy?"

"I'm an expert at that! ahah,"

"Well, i just caught my EX-boyfriend making out with my bestfriend, Aly."

"Oh, i'm so sorry to bring it up.. Who's this ex-boyfriend of yours? I'm going to beat the f*** outta him!"

"Calm down Bradford guy." She winked at me.

"Bradford? You know me?"

"Well, my friend always talks about you and yeah. It kind of irrates me. But now that i met you, your cute and nice at the same time."

"Awhh, miss pretty thinks im cute! How adorable!" I said to her in baby-ish voice. "Do you want to go to my concert? Tonight?"

"I would love to but i don't have the money to pay for it.."

"Don't worry about that, my love! I have one ticket for a special guest and i think your one special girl."

"Ohmygee! I'm going to see One Direction!!" She said sarcastically.

I was smiling while snapping back to reality and saw that i was already in front of her hotel room door. I knocked and saw her beautiful face. We headed into the room and played Spin the bottle and it pointed between me and Mica. We knew what the rules are. We had to stay in my room for a whole ten minutes but i don't think this will end in ten minutes..More like the whole day.

ANGEL'S POV

This had been a good night concluding that Liam and I practically spent the whole night together. Liam and I are currently in my room watching movies. It was a perfect moment until..

"Hey babe? i need to tell you something important.." Liam told me in a nervous tone.

"What is it?"

"I'm leaving to go to London in 3 days.." I saw his eyes getting watery.

"3 days?..Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"I didn't want you being all paranoid about it."

"Paranoid? Do you even care?!"

"Of course i do. It's just that i want this last 3 days to be perfect with you."

I headed to my bed and strted crying. I couldn't live without Liam.. I love him too much. I can't resist on thinking a day without him by my side. I felt his hands go in my waist and he pulled me closer. I leaned into his chest crying. I don't know what's going to happen after this. I kept thinking of all the good memories i had with him. And i don't want to end this. He turned my face around to face him. I felt his soft lips into mine. It made me cry more but he didn't stop. I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands on my waist. I will always remember this moment. I love him too much.