Chapter 17: Is it a Yes?

ZAYN'S POV

I smelt that someone was cooking pancakes for breakfast. Due to my starvation I got up and excited for this day. I walked into the kitchen and started smelling burnt stuff. Oh, no. Louis has been cooking them! Luckily, Liam opened his door and walked over to the kitchen. The odd thing was Angel was with with him. I chuckled.

"Angel?" Louis butted in.

"Er, yeah." She smiled.

I noticed she was wearing Liam's shirt no doubt about that.

"I'm guessing she slept over, ey?" I asked looking at her from head to toe.

"Well, you guessed that right!" She said excitedly. "Oh, and are you ready for today, love?" Liam looked at her i'm guessing jealousy.

"Calm down, Liam." I chuckled.

"Yeah, you need to trust me. You I love you! A lot." She said with a smile and hugged Liam.

"OH, SO YOU DON'T LOVE US?!" Louis shouted from the living room. And now pouting.

"Louis, we already know what she means." Harry said and gave Louis a 'manly' hug.

"Yeah, Louis. I love all of you guys!" We quickly did a group hug. Without Mr.leprechaun though. As usual he is still asleep. 

"Hey! You guys want to scare Niall?" Angel had an evil grin on her face. Oh, what a cutie. Haha.

"OHHH, YEAH." We all said in unison.

We followed Angel towards Niall's room. I have to admit she's pretty good at tip-toeing. We reached Niall's room and opened it very slowly. We found dirty clothes and stuff in there. Weird, it's not usually like this. Well, he was probably tired.

Angel went over and was about to scare Niall when he turned to face us. We quickly ducked. Whew, that was close! And BAM! Angel scared Niall like a little girl! We all started laughing so hard we rolled in the floor. For a punishment Niall threw a pillow at us. But that didn't stop us. Though, when Liam screamed, "BREAKFAST READY!" Everybody sprinted to the kitchen except Angel. She's kind of slow so she walked instead. 

After everyone was done eating Angel offered to wash the dishes but of course Liam wouldn't let her. So they ended up having a playful fight. It was cute. ZAYN SNAP OUT OF YOUR THOUGHTS, i told myself.

"Angel? Liam? Remember my surprise?"

"Sorry.." They bought said at the same time.

When I waited for them to change into dry clothes. I just noticed that I'm nervous. But in a good way. I re-told them what the plan was and I let them go ahead for about 5 minutes. When I knew that it was time. I drove my way to Mica's hotel room and knocked. I saw her still on her sleep wear. She looked cute. She was wearing a hot pink tank top and grey sweats. Typical her, i thought to myself. 

"Hey Zayn! What's up?"

"I was wondering if you want a walk to the park? I just miss you so much.." I rubbed my hand across the back of my neck.

"Sure thing! Let me just change into normal clothes.."

"Normal clothes? You look fine! Just put on a sweater..It might be a little chilly outside.."

"Okay!" She gave me a cheeky smile. Oh, how cute..

When she was done changing I took her hand and put it inside my varsity jacket along with my hand. At the corner of my eye I saw her blush a little. It's working. 

MICA'S POV

Right when Zayn grabbed my hand and put it inside his varsity jacket. I already knew that he was up to something. I knew I was going to find out.. After for a couple of minutes, we arrived at a wonderful park. We made our way to the fountain. It was in the center of the park. It looked spontaneous. 

"Do you like it here?" He finally spoke.

"Like? I love it."

"Good. Because we're going to have a picnic here!" He pointed towards the little corner by the shady tree. Good spot. We walked over and her laid a checkered blanket, a picnic basket, and pillows. I sat down and Zayn opened the picnic basket and pulled out two chicken sandwiches with two lemonade bottles. He gave me one of each and we ate. It was quite good.

"Zayn, did you make this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Is it good?"

"Good?! It's the best! Thanks!" 

"Thanks, I made it specially for you." He winked at me. How cute..

"Awh! Your so sweet!"

"Thanks! But If I were a sweet candy bar Hershey's will probably run out of business." Oh, gosh! That made me laugh. I like it when he gets cheesy! "Oh, and you have something rigghhtt there." Before I knew it he kissed me. I knew that my cheeks were burning at the moment.. Sometimes, I love that he's very romantic. 

After an hour or so, I saw the boys came out of nowhere and started singing Officially You by Tamia. It was so romantic and he also sang Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars and in a couple of minutes I saw that we attracting some kind of a crowd but right now everything is invisible in my eyes and the only person I see is Zayn. He is so sweet. Sometimes, wait scratch that. All the time, I think that he's the one but he hasn't proposed to or anything. 

I also forgot that it's our 2 year anniversary. I didn't get him anything because he said not to and I obey his thinking. After about 10 minutes the stopped singing and an unexpected thing happened. He knelt down and asked me those words I've been longing for.

"Mica, I've been thinking about us and I know your the one for me and I love you with all my heart. I don't know what I would do without you," More people came and they recognized Zayn and held out their phones and recorded it. "Will you marry me?"