Chapter 25: Let me stay with her!

LIAM'S POV

"She has..Tuberculosis."

Right when the doctor said that. My heart broke. How come she never told me this?

"What.. what stage is she on?" I stuttered.

"She's on the last stage. There's a hospital in Korea that can treat her very well. She has beenour patient for about 2 years."

"Ko- Korea?" Louis asked.

I sat down on the chair beside me. This is all the dream, am I right? Probably not. Why is this happening to her? Why her, not some other people?

"If you want to visit her, you may. One person at a time."

I looked up to Louis and he gestured me to go and see her. I nodded. I slowly walked to the room. I turned the knob and there she is. Laying down, with a lot of needles stuck to her skin. I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down crying. I hate seeing her hurt! Now, it all made sense. Her skin being pale, her losing her apetite lately, everything's different. I turned my head and took a glance at her. I could even see the pain in her face. I can't let her be sick like this.

****

Hours passed, all the boys arrived and made soup for Angel. Unfortunately, she hasn't woken up. I walked out the room and took a walk around the hospital observing all the patients here and there. I pulled my phone out since it vibrated.

To: LIAM

From: NIALLER

Come now!! She's awake c:

Right when I read the text, I ran to the room. And there she was. Talking to the boys, smiling her beautiful smile. I entered and everybody stopped. Niall signalled everyone to leave except for me.

"Liam," She crocked.

"How come you didn't tell me or the boys about this?"

"I didn't want you guys to worry about me." I felt a tar coming down my cheek.

"Even though! To tell us was the right thing to do!" I looked at her and saw that her head was down, and was trying not to cry. "I'm sorry. I just can't believe all this."

"It's okay. Everybody has to go someday, I just have to go.. earlier than others."

"Hey, don't say that." I pulled the chair closer to her. "We'll find a way to get you treated okay?"

"Sorry, for not telling you."

"It's not your fault. I understand you." I hugged her lightly. Not wanting her to feel any pain from what she's feeling right now. 

I heard someone open the door. I turned around and saw, Angel's.. mom.

"Mom?"

"Sweetie, I told you to get check ups as soon as possible!"

"Sorry, I've decided. If it's my time to go, then it is."

I looked at her, Is she really saying this now? No, I won't let her go like this. I never give up on anything.

"Don't- Liam? And why are you here?" Her mom saying it a bit rudely.

"I'm her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend!? No, I forbid you for seeing her!"

"Mom,"

"Angel, this isn't what I wanted for you."

The usual Mrs. Carlos. She's always hated me. I have no idea why though..

"Mrs. Carlos? I'm the doctor. It seems like her condition is getting worst. You must go to Korea as soon as you can. She will be treated nicely there."

"Korea?" Angel asked.

"Yes doctor, we will go there as soon as possible. Thank you."

"Wait a minute. Can't we wait for a couple of days and see what they can do here?"

"Do you want Angel to die!?" Her mom shot back at me.

"You have no right to talk to me that way. I've been by her side all along and let's see.. where were you? Ahh, not beside her obviously."

Then, I stormed out of the room not wanting to hear anymore non sense from that monster. Angel's going to Korea. Will I even get to see her after this?