Chapter 7: Undecided

ANGEL'S POV

While I went inside Rachel and Jhsreal's hotel room i told them about what happened a few minutes ago and they were really my Best's friends! They always knew how to comfort me whenever I'm in a bad mood..

"He's a jerk, Angel! Don't cry over him." Rachel said.

"I agree with Rachel! He just lost the best girl out here in his life. You deserve so mucch better!" Jhsreal said making me feel better..

I hugged them both when a girl comes in our room with a lot of luggage's on her hands..

"OMG. I am so sorry! It's just that I'm new here and i guess i got lost.." 

As i looked up and wiped off my tears i saw a familiar face.. I tried to remember then it came up! It was my best friend Mica! She was my Best's friend in the world before Rachel and Jhsreal came to my life..

"Mica?"

"Yes? Do i know you?"

"Don't you remember me?! It's Angel!!"

"OMG! Angel! Its been a long time since we met!"

"I know! and these are my friends Rachel and Jhsreal."

"Hey!" Rachel and Jhsreal both said.

"Hi!"

"What're you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"I was going to surprise my boyfriend that i came here for him but i just can't find him!"

"Let me tell you what. What if you sleep here with us then surprise him in the morning! Were even going to help you! Oh! And were just about to go shopping right now, do you want to come?"

"I would love to!"

"I can't." said Rachel.

"Neither can i." Jhsreal replied back.

"Why can't you guys go?" Pouting my lips as they get ready.

"Uhm.." they looked at each other. "Were just going to eat somewhere! Bye!"

"I guess it's just you and me!" 

"Yeah! I'm kind of happy that its just us because we need to talk about life." I giggled.

"I agree!"

As we were walking along the sidewalk towards ikea i saw Rachel and Jhsreal with Niall and Harry giggling and eating food.. Along with the other guys including..Liam.

"ZAYN!" i heard Mica say heading towards Zayn, "Suprise!"

"Mica?" running towards her and grabbing her and spinning her in a circle. "How'd you get here?"

"i bought a ticket because i couldn't handle you not being there.."

"Oh i see.. But what i don't understand is why is Angel with you?"

"Oh, she's my Best's friend from middle school and i met her by opening the wrong hotel room in you guys' hotel.. I wanted to surprise and here i am! And how'd you know about Angel..?"

"Oh! She's our manager for the interview for that show i told you!"

They headed towards the table they were eating at and i told them that i was going for a walk. Then someone grabs me from my wrist preventing me from walking. When i turned to see who it was it was Liam..

"Wait. we need to talk."

"I don't think we have anything to talk about." I grudged turning to the direction i was going to earlier.

"Well, i think we do have something to talk about!" He was nearly yelling and i saw the guys and my girls turn around looking worried at us.

"Fine. It better be quick. I have to go somewhere..important." I ied to him and i knew that he also knew that i was lying to him.

"Angel, i know your lying to me. C'mon follow me." I followed him looking extremely worried since i didn't know what to tell him.

"Look, i didn't mean for you to think that way."

"Still, look you have a girlfriend that's waiting for you back home. You can't love two people at same time you know. Well, i guess it wouldn't be loving TWO people at same time more of like lying to the other person about loving them." I felt my eyes tear up a little bit..

"I wasn't joking about me loving you! I really did love you!"

"That's the problem Liam. You DID love me."

"I still do.." He said softly.. looking down and not looking straight up to me..

"Well, let me tell you what. Call me if you've chosen who you really love!" I walked away and now running. Man, loving a person that has a complicated life is hard!