Chapter 18: Where is she??

MICA'S POV

Did Zayn just ask me to marry him? OMG. This is the best day of my life!

"Yes!" I finally answered his question. Zayn put the beautiful ring on my finger and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. After that he picked me up and spun me around. It was a super happy moment for us. Then I heard some awe's from the crowd that we were surrounded by. 

"Well then. Like we thought this would end well so let's celebrate!" I heard Niall say.

"Let's do it!" We all said in unison.

The boys and I headed towards Zayn's car. Unexpectedly, we all fit! But it was a tiring ride too. Before, I knew it I soon fell asleep in Zayn's chest.

ANGEL'S POV

I got a text from Liam and it says, 

Hey babez! I just wanted to tell you that were going to celebrate since we have an engaged couple right here! Hope it doesn't bother you from working! Love you! -Liam xx

I really wanted to see how Zayn proposed to Mica but I couldn't since I have to work. And how their celebrating..I'm going to try to ask my boss If I can have a day off with the guys. Hopefully, he agrees.

***

An hour after I finished all my work and I asked my boss if I could and he said yes but only today. So, now I'm heading over to my car. I quickly went in and I was in a rush but my car wouldn't start! It was bothering me! So, now I have to find a cab. Before I do that I need to text Liam to make him know that I'm coming to celebrate with them.

TEXT CONVO

Hey! I'm going to take a cab to go there because my car isn't working i guess. See ya there! -Angel(;

Oh, do you want me to pick you up? -Liam xx

No It's fine I'll be there in 30 minutes! Love you! -Angel(;

Okay! Be safe! Love you too. -Liam xx

END OF CONVO

I started to look for a cab going my way. Eventually, I found one. I gave him the address and he started to head off to the restaurant. I have never been to this restaurant but I just went along with it. 

I looked at my watch and saw that it's been an hour since we've been driving. I decided to ask the driver If he was just confused.

"Uh, excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"I'm starting to think that we're lost sir." The driver looked and I saw a very familiar face.

LIAM'S POV

I'm starting to worry about Angel because it's been an hour after she texted me. I've called her for the billionth time but the same thing appears. No one answers. I told the boys that I was going to look for her but I knew that It was going to be easy to find her I mean, she didn't get lost did she?

I went to her work and asked everyone where she went and they keep telling me they don't know. I finally reached Angel's boss' office. I asked him and he said that she asked for the day off. Okay, good. At least I know that she's somewhere near here. I went to her house and pulled out the key she gave me just in case there's an emergency. 

I looked everywhere. Her room, the kitchen, living room and etc. She's nowhere to be found. I called the boys and told them about Angel. They quickly went here to her house and they opened the door and saw me sitting in the couch. My hands on my face. They came up to me and started to talk to me. The girls were trying to call Angel but same thing that happens. She's unreachable.

"Hey, It's going to be alright.. We just need to think more. What was the last text she sent you?" I heard Niall ask.

"She said that she was going to take a cab to the restaurant we were in and join the celebration." I looked up to them.

"Why a cab?" Zayn asked me curiously.

"Because her car broke down.."

They all stayed silent and didn't know where Angel was right now. I called her mom and asked if she was at her house but the same answer I keep hearing. No. I called a few of her family members but they all said no. After half an hour I decided to call 911 and informed them about a missing girl. All they said was that their going to call any of us if they found a girl named Angel Carlos.

The boys told me to sleep and their going to stay with me and sleep in Angel's house. I tried to sleep but I just can't. I was worrying about Angel. Questions start to pop to my brain. Where was she? Is she okay? Is she starving? Is she hurt? And more. I just can't stay still if I don't know that my girlfriend is clearly missing right now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note;

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support! And sorry if this chapter is a bit short. I'm going to update this by tomorrow! Love you guys(: