Cat fight...sorta!

Start from the beginning

Is he mental? Does he have any sense at all or not?!

I had not said anything about liking him back yet! How could he just do that?!

“Ahem! Ahem!” I closed my eyes and grimaced as I heard Ashley’s voice. 

Of course!

Tyler sniggered on seeing the scowl on my face and said, “See you later, babe!” He turned and walked away to his next class. 

Babe? Ugh…I think I’m gonna puke!

“Ooh la la! What was that about?” she said in a suggestive tone and wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

I exhaled loudly and looked at her seriously. “Promise me, you won’t scream here!” 

“Pfft! When do I ever scream? I’m civilized enough! I thought you knew me better Haze-“

I pulled her closer and interrupting her morose monologue, whispered into her ear, “Tyler told me he likes me!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP! WHEN! WH-“ The rest was all muffled as I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up and started dragging her to the closest girls’ loo.

“Don’t ever say I don’t know you well!” I muttered. “EWWWW!” I screeched as she licked my hand and I moved it away.

“You know I love you!” she said and gave me a toothy grin. 

“Yeah! Yeah!” I said while wiping my hand off her sleeve. 

*** 

I was dying of hunger. 

I was so hungry that I could have started munching on the books surrounding me if it wasn’t for the cranky librarian staring at me. 

I looked back at the question in front of me. I had thirty questions to do! Three zero- thirty!! And all I had was nothing but a big heap of crumbled paper balls which had all the questions I had tried in the last hour and got wrong. 

At the rate I was going, I reckoned that I’d have no time left to grab any lunch. 

I was so hungry and angry, you know!! Because of Tyler I had to go through all this! 

He keeps staring at me. What happens? 

Nothing!

He kisses my hand. What happens?

Nothing!

I shout in return. What happens?

I GET THIRTY FUCKING QUESTIONS OUT OF AN ALIEN BOOK OF MATHEMATICS!!

Just wait till I’m done with this! I’m sooo gonna make him pay! I think it’s time I show him who’s the boss here! This is my land! I’m the princess of this land. He’s gonna get-

“How’s it going?” 

Ugh! “Think of the devil and-“

“So you were thinking about me, eh?” He smirked and took the chair next to mine. 

I rolled my eyes and snapped at him. “What are you doing here?”

“Ah…I just thought that maybe I’d help you,” he said and gave me a cheeky grin. 

“Awesome! Here you go!” I said nonchalantly and shoved some sheets towards him and gave him a pen. “This question onwards,” I said and pointed at the said question in the book.

“Nah! I changed my mind!” he smirked and sat back in his chair. 

“What?!” I said in a daze and looked at him and when I saw that cocky smirk, I huffed and muttered, “Fine! Go to hell!”