Not an update..

This is not an update, it is just to remember May 2nd, the battle of hogwarts. To remember those who bravely fought until their last breath.

Regulus Black (we can't forget him! I know he didn't die on the day of the battle, but still...)

James Potter (bravely tried to distract Voldemort to give his wife and child time to run.)

Lily Potter (her sacrifice brought 13 years of peace to the wizarding AND muggle world)

Marlene McKinnon (Voldemort's orders)

Cedric Diggory. (His death marked Voldemort's second return.)

Sirius Black (by Bellatrix lestrange,  died protecting Harry)

Amelia Bones (by Voldemort)

Emmaline Vance (by death eaters)

Florean Fortescue (by death eaters)

Albus Dumbledore (by Snape,  on his orders)

Charity Burbage (by Voldemort)

Hedwig (death eater)

Alastor Moody (Voldemort)

Bathilda Bagshot (Nagini)

Ted Tonks (snatchers)

Dobby (bellatrix lestrange)

Fred Weasley (explosion)

Remus Lupin (Antonin Dolohov)

Dora Lupin (née Tonks)(she hates being called by her first name)(by Bellatrix lestrange urgh I hate bellateix)

Lavender Brown (férir greyback)

Colin Creevy (probs a killing curse, but no one knows)

Severus Snape (by Nagini, on Voldemort's orders)

The other unidentified fallen fiffty of the Battle of Hogwarts.

Pls tell me if I forgot anyone coz they deserve to be on the list...

I'm crying now...
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

It has been exactly 20 years since the battle of Hogwarts took place on May 2nd, 1998. When them witches, wizards and Muggles were brutally murdered. But their sacrifices did not go in vain. They all laid down their lives to make today a better place. And they did.

Yes, I don't even know who you are, but if you are reading this, but I have one request. Please take a 1 minute silence at any time of this day to remember them. I did too...

Wands up people. Lumos...  /*
If u read this, pls comment the lit wand ( /* ) here pls...

But at the same time guys, don't dwell on the past! Don't let it weigh you down. Like, today was the day famous Harry Potter conquered on of the darkest wizards of all time, putting an end to his reign of terror! Let's celebrate!

We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one,
And Voldy 's gone mouldy,  so now let's have fun!

02/05/2018
@RABrav