Ch 6 - Lily and James

A/N
So this is the long-awaited chapter where Harry meets Lily and James! I apologise in advance for it being so short, at least I updated on time, right? And Harry will also teach the third year Ravenclaw and Hufflepufs! I know you're all waiting for Harry's lesson with the marauders, but he has to teach other year groups, too.

I'll post the next chapter sometime tomorrow, so why don't you add this book to your library and follow me, so that you get a notification every time I update? I know that you're all eager to see harry teach the marauders, and I have some good news. He will in the next chapter!!
Posted on:
17/02/18 -- 18/02/2018
RABrav

Ch 6 - Lily and James

Harry was heading back to his room when someone suddenly bumped into him.

"Oh, sorry mate," someone said.

"Potter, you need to look where you're going! And to think you're Head Boy."

Harry recognised that voice as Lily's. And if the other boy was James, these two were his parents.

"Hey, why are roaming the corridors at night after curfew? Are you a new student? I've never seen you before. And you look just like me!"

"Potter, that's no way to talk to a professor!" she hissed.

"Wait, Professor? Oh yeah I remember now, you're our new defence teacher, aren't you? Sorry professor. I didn't realise 'cause you look so young..." he trailed off. "How old are you professor?" James asked.

"Oh my God James, you can't just ask a professor how old they are." Lily smacked her forehead.

"Just turned twenty," said Harry, ignoring Lily's comment. Harry wasn't surprised at James's lack of knowledge - he saw that he and Sirius were talking through all of Dumbledore's announcements.

"Wow, that's young," muttered James.  Lily glared at him. "Bloody hell. Evans, stop looking at me like that! It's scaring me."

"Anyway, what are you both doing out of bed this late at night?" Harry asked them. If he was a teacher, he might as well do his job properly.

"Well, we are Head Girl and Boy, so James suggested that we patrolled the halls. I told him that it'll be better if we go in different directions, but he's unfortunately following me like he's my tail." groaned Lily.

"Ahh," Harry said, well aware that it was only a matter of time before his mother's feelings towards James were about to change. "Right then. I'll, well, I'll just leave you guys to it?" said Harry. "I'll get going then. See you both later in class!"

"Bye professor."

"See ya, Professor ditto-me!" James said.

"It's Professor Parker, James," Harry told him.

"Right Mr Parker. Bye!"

When Harry returned to his room, he read up on Boggarts and the Unforgivables. He was in his fourth year when Moody taught them this, but he was having to teach this stuff to seventh-year students. They must have had such a terrible teacher last year. Half an hour later, he put the book down and fell asleep.

_________________

Harry woke up the next day and was ready for his first class with the third year Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. He quickly got dressed and walked into the classroom, heart pounding slightly.