Ch 7 - Defence with the 7th years

Ch 7 - Defence with the 7th Years

A/N
Hello!
This is the long awaited chapter where Harry teaches the marauders!
Pls remember VOTE and COMMENT everyone! I've got a really long chapter for you all, this time. Its got around 1500 words. The longest chapter yet!
The next chapter should be up tomorrow, as usual.
Enjoy!
19/02/2018
RABrav

After his lesson had ended, Harry went to his room to take a nap, since he had a free period.
An hour later, it was lunchtime, and Harry figured that his parents, Remus and Sirius would be in the Great Hall. He felt more alive than he had ever been, at the thought of meeting them. He wore the facial expression of a small child with an especially large Christmas present. He couldn't wait until the lesson to meet them. So he took out the marauders map, to confirm that were in the hall, and made his way down.

Harry was watching them under his cloak, invisible.

"-A prank on the Slytherins in the Defense lesson!"

"Yeah Prongs, let's do it on Snivellus!" Exclaimed Sirius.

"Uh, not Snivellus today, or Evans will throw a fit, and she'll stop liking me."

"Oh come on Potter, you don't talk about anything but Evans. It's always Evans this, or Evans that and -"

" - I've only just made friends with her though," whined James, and his eyes rolled over to her.

"Well, that's an understatement.  You've been her friend for at least 6 months mate," Peter pointed out.

"But still."

"Still what?" asked Peter.

"Okay Prongs,  but what choices do we have? It's either Snape, or Mulciber, or Avery, or --"

"- the first years." finished James. "We'll do that like we always do."

"We can prank them tonight. I wanna do a prank in the defence lesson. Come on Prongs, let's prank Snivellus. If you don't come up with a better idea, then I will do it myself," said Sirius stubbornly.

"Wait, Padfoot, I have a better idea," James offered, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"What?"

"We can prank the new teacher. He looks just like me, doesn't he?"

"What do you say, Remus?"

"Yeah, it's brilliant," said Remus, distracted. His focus was on the defence textbook.

"What's wrong Moony?"

"The full moon's next week," he replied quietly. Remus often felt the effects of the moon early.

"But don't you think the new teacher looks just like me?"

"Yeah, he does. But why does that mean you should prank him?"

"Because --"

" - Because I am amazing", said Harry, throwing off the cloak and revealing himself.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" shouted James and Sirius.

"Bloody hell, how d'you do that?" asked James.

"You aren't the only one who can turn invisible, Potter," he muttered. "Now what was it you were planning to do?"

"Er, nothing sir, nothing."

"Too right, you won't," said Harry and he turned away.

"Back to plan B then, we'll just do a prank during the lesson on Sni -"