Ch 8 - Snivellus, Detention and Map.

Ch 8: Snivellus, Detention and Map.

A/N
Hi peoples! I'm back! I'm really sorry I didn't update yesterday. I hope you like this chapter. Please
vote+comment+follow+share!

And I've got some bad news for you guys. My school term has started now (urgh), so I'm going to busy and the updates will come out a little slower.
Note: a special thanks to fanteysi for voting on all my chapters! Thank you!

22/02/2018
RABrav

The bell rang, and all the students rushed to leave the classroom. All except Sirius and James.

"Here's our chance. You do the honours Prongsie."

"Right. Impedimenta!" James shouted, just as Severus Snape was about to leave, and he tripped. Even though he was bound, Snape tried to stand when suddenly, James cast the Jelly leg jinx on him. Since it was cast silently, Snape hadn't been able to anticipate the attack. Despite James being such a toerag, Snape was impressed that he could actually do magic non-verbally. However, he had no time to think. His legs stopped working, as if they had turned to jelly.

"Alright, Snivellus?" Sirius hissed.

"Fallen over? You can't even see where you're going, with such a long, hooked nose can you?" laughed James.

"Oh, nice one James!" Sirius grinned, slapping his best friend's back.

"Lucky you weren't Imperiused today, or-"

"Mr Potter, Sirius, what are you doing?" came a voice from behind.

It was professor Parker.

"Oh shit," Sirius swore, as Harry walked over to them and muttered a spell to release Snape. As much as Harry despised him, he knew that the reason for Snape's bitterness was only because of the bullying from these two.

"Five points from Gryffindor. Apologise," he told them.

"To Snivellus? No way," James argued. Harry sighed, knowing it would be pointless to try and get his arrogant (as much as he hated to say it) father to apologise.

"Fine. Detention for you at 4 pm. Meet me in my office. Sirius, yours is this Saturday at 7 pm." he said firmly.

"But Sir, it wasn't his fault. I talked him into it. Prongs here, kept telling me not to do it," tried Sirius.

"Participating is just as bad as coming up with the idea," Harry said.

James and Sirius sniggered. They'd already heard that a million times.

"And I'd rather not put both of you in detention together," said Harry, emphasising on the together part.

Harry then turned to Snape.
"Are you alright?"

"Yes," he replied, as he stood up without making eye contact or showing any sign of being grateful.

"You can leave now, but Mr Potter, don't forget your detention." With that, Harry went over to sit at the desk and began to work.