Friends?

My darling ghosts, I get the imprison you all skip my words. I suppose I can say nothing as I too have the habit of ignoring the abomination that is an author note. Nevertheless, I've kept my word, for the time being,  in defusing chapters at a shorter interval in order to complete this story before the summer frenzy. I commend you to vote and comment, with the knowledge that the next part will be sent out on Friday!

Bag in hand, Hazel had just stepped out of the main house.

A decision that one would have easily make in a couple of minutes took him a couple of days, added to that the hours it took him to pack, unpack and pack again as he wrestled with himself. Uncertainty followed him like a black cloud. And he felt fragile almost transparent to the point where he was convinced that the same wind that shook trees and ruffled leave blew right through him.

But this was a decision he found he could never come to regret.

"Hey, Hazel" A familiar voice called. And as the omega turned to the sound of his name, he felt a sense of Deja-Vous as he came face to chest, and the recognition continued on as he raised his head and meet with green eyes and red hair.

"Hi, Hunter right?" He recalled. The man that was once his -forced- bodyguard smiled.

"Right" He confirmed with a lap sided smirk that soon fell as his eyes met the medium size duffle bag held in smaller hands.

"You leaving?" He asked with a raised brow and a slight frown. "Your 3 months isn't up yet is it?" He pondered out loud.

The omega opened his mouth to speak only to shut it a moment after. He wasn't aware that anyone aside for himself and the Klays knew of that deal. Then again, he should have assumed they did. Wolves were social creature after all and what's more sociable than gossip?

Suddenly, he felt stripped and had to fight both the urge to look around himself for lingering eyes and ears growing on walls, and the blush of embarrassment that threatened to stain his cheeks. Just how much does the pack now?

"Yeah, I'm not really leaving I'm-" Hazel trailed off as he lost the fight against his heating face. The knowing smile that stretched across Hunter's face didn't help in cooling the flames of embarrassment.

"Hunter you coming?" A foreign voice called, and Hazel was grateful for the distraction as it allowed him to regain his composure. Yet, just as he was about to walk away, his wrist was caught in a strong grip.

"I'll catch up to you" He heard the warrior say his large muscular from far too tall and wide for the omega to catch a glimpse of who he was talking to. But it mattered little when he suddenly found himself being pulled to the side of the main house.

"Lucky I caught you," Hunter says as he advances with large strides that took double the effort for Hazel to keep up.

"What?" The omega manages as he was released and allowed to breathe, hardly caring when his bag was taken from his grip.

"Have this sent please" He heard the redhead say to another but he was still concentrating on breathing and couldn't look up at the time.

When he did, he recognized the place instantly, though he never been to this specific shifting ground before. Hell, he hadn't been to any shifting ground in a long, long, very long time.

He didn't even know why Hunter brought him here in the first place. And as hazel set on spring green, the warrior understood his confusion and shrugged. Easily pulling his shirt over his head and displaying a solid chest and sculpted abs.