Games of a dying man

I'm super happy this week, and thus i've decided to post an extra chapter. (Yes my ghosts you'll be getting one sunday as of normal also) 

Please enjoy and comment as you feel fit. I assure you this chapter is worth  hunting! 

"You tried to run away last night"

Hazel was looking out the window when Xavier had spoken. Their were only on the third floor but the first was used for numerou social events, balls, get togethers. Nearly every room was high ceilings and chandeliers. Which made the third floor like the fifth for someone looking down.

"Are you surprised?"The omega responded. His voice calm as he replaced the curtains and turned to the old man who, after 3 minutes of silence had managed to free himself from his oxygen mask.

"He never wanted to reject you" The old man coughed out. To which Hazel rolled his eyes. There was none more persistent than a dying man no matter the species. Hazel snorted and crossed his arms, taken the first step back towards the bed

"I guess rejecting me was just easy for him" He voiced pacing at the feet of the bed

"The-" Xavier began with a nasty wheeze along with a violent cough. " Pack was in a crisis-" He manage to force out before Hazel got to his side and placed the mask over his mouth and nose.

"You can forced me to be here but you can't force me to listen" The omega says, his eyes meeting with the tiny droplets and trail of blood that decorated across the former alpha's jaw and neck.

Lips lined, his eyes rose to met tired grey's as he added.

"Don't waste your breath" In a tone that was caught between warning and a medical opinion as he secure the mask to Xavier head. He found his efforts were a waste of time as the old man soon removed it to speak 2 minutes later. His breathing rapid as he said.

"3 months"

Hazel, who had once again taking to looking out the window until the guard came to collect him, turned towards the bed.

"Stay for three months" Xavier forced, coughing again, and this time the omega witness the pray of blood that rained from his efforts, but the sickly man didn't stop speaking. " If you don't believe me, or if you can't forgive Zander for what i did." Hazel attempted to replace the mask but when his wrist was caught by trembling fingers. Grey eyes met hazel once again. "I'll let you leave" They promised.

Hazel gently pulled his hand free and covered the elder male face waiting for him to catch his breath before pulling it away for him to continue.

"You can complete your side of the rejection and i'll make sure you have passage to any pack of your chosen. Plus and add a sall fortune so you can start over in confort"

"You think money can help me" The omega snorted, as he gave his former alpha his oxygen. Old hands knocked it away with a much force at they could muster. It hardly moved.

"Please" He begged. " A request from a dying old man"

Hazel sighed, years in Radix Sub Terra, witnessing hundreds of death and you'd think he'd be less affected by the elderly and the dying by now.

Then again, this wasn't any old person, this man was once his alpha. And as out of touch as he and his wolf half are with each other, what with the rejection and his exile from any werewolf community for such a long duration.

Alphas imprinted on all their members and all the pack imprinted on their Alpha. For the rest of Stone Volk, Zander Klay was their leader, but for Hazel, Xavier Klay was still his.