14.

Taylor's pov;

I woke up under Tracy's arms; i guess we fell asleep cuddling. I smiled thinking about her beautiful voice; I carefully slipped from under her arms closer to the edge of the bed. I stood up stretching and cracking my back Tracy had a good ass grip on me; I grabbed the robe off the door and tied it around my waist as I left out the room. I creeped down the steps to see her mom and her little sister on the couch watching tv eating pizza it looks like; I made my way into kitchen. I opened up the fridge and scanned around for food; I found some applesauce on the top shelf by a jug of milk.
   I scooted the milk over as I grabbed the applesauce taking it out the fridge; I closed the fridge and opened the lower draw grabbing a spoon out. I closed the draw as I heard a knock at the door; I walked over to the door and opened it. I seen a lady with brown curly hair wearing a black sundress with red sandals; her body was shaped so perfect like a coke bottle I bit down on my lips at my thoughts. She cleared her throat snapping me out my daze "um is Jennie here, the girl asked "who?, I said "oh she's for me Taylor, Tracy mom said coming down the steps "oh okay, I said walking away. I jogged up the steps to Tracy's room; I pushed open her door entering inside. I closed her door and plopped down on the bed opening my applesauce; I felt Tracy turn over facing towards me. I ate my applesauce as I watched her sleep; yeah yeah say what you want I'm a creep lol. As I watched her sleep I seen her shaking a little in her sleep as sweat dripped down her face; I started to get worried as she shook more with sweat coming down on her face.

    I sat the applesauce on the nightstand and went over to Tracy's side of the bed and rolled her over facing me. I started to shake her for her to wake up "come on Tracy wake up, I said; she continued to lay there sweating. She started shaking as she laid there sweating; I ran out her room to the top of the steps "Mrs Jennie, I called "yes Taylor what's wrong, Jennie said "somethings wrong with Tracy she's isn't breathing and she's just shaking and sweating, I panicked. Jennie came sprinting up the steps to me; she hurried past me into Tracy's room. I came in behind her worried bitting my fingers; Jennie careful lifted her out the bed into bridal style. She listened for Tracy's heartbeat but couldn't find one; she dashed back out the room down the steps carefully. "Grab my purse and lets go, Jennie said "okay, I said; I grabbed Jennie purse off the couch and ran out the house closing the door behind me. I got in the backseat with Tracy as Jennie hopped in the driver seat starting up the car."
     We quickly sped off to the hospital, 15 mins later we finally arrived. I jumped out the car and opened the back door grabbing Tracy off the seat carefully, I ran inside with her mom following behind me to the desk. "Nurse please help, I said "what seems to be the problem, the nurse asked "my girlfriend she isn't breathing or responding;. "Okay ill come around and listen to her pulse, the Nurse said. She came around from the desk and listened to Tracy's heart; she quickly grabbed the phone and pages for doctors. Two doctors ran out the back with a stretcher; the Nurse took her from me and laid her down putting a oxygen mask on her. "Tracy don't go, i sniffled "she's gonna be okay ma' just wait, the nurse said. I went over and sat down next Mrs Jessie and slowly put my face into my hands as I cried silently.

Author Message : Mature Audience Only Contains Sexual Contact And Strong Language