The Gathering of The Hokage

Start from the beginning

Pictures above are the appearances of the Hokages (and some additions) in this story

Pictures above are the appearances of the Hokages (and some additions) in this story. Some of them are hard to find, so i hope those will do.

Credits to PabloLPark and Tegan03 on Deviantart

Enjoy the story ^_^

Hashirama opened his eyes, a shock expression was seen on his face. He blinked several times to clear his sight. He was in a forest. He could swear that he almost died. But look at him now, still alive, in an unknown yet familiar forest.

So many questions came into his mind, and if he weren't a Hokage, he would just bump his head on a stone or a tree or something. But right now he couldn't even say anything due to so many things he wanted to say, or to be more specific, to ask.

After some minutes of silence he shook his head, and closed his eyes.

"Calm down, Hashirama. Calm down. It might be just a genjutsu", he talked to himself. "Kai!" he said, putting on a handseal, and focusing to stop his flow of chakra in order to stop the genjutsu. Nothing happened. He was still there, alone, not even with a clue about his condition.

"Damn! What is happening to me?!" he asked himself again. He couldn't stop the Genjutsu. That meant that wasn't a genjutsu. But then what?

After some minutes, a skyblue light appeared next to him, but not as bright as before.

"What actually is happening here?" he almost screamed. Almost. He still could manage to maintain his calm, but not until what.... Or who, came from the light. The really familiar and nostalgic figure stepped out of the light

"No way... you..." Hashirama stared at the newcomer with wide eyes, completely shocked

"Tobi..rama?"

"Anija?" the white-haired asked asked back to the black one. "You are alive?" he continued. Hashirama startled but he managed to ask.

"What do you mean? Er.. I mean, yeah I also thought I have died but then I was brought here by a strange light. And what's wrong with this body?" Hashirama pointed at their 13 years old body, with short hair, their old swords and similar green Senju battle armor.