|10|

Before you get to reading,
Here's a Lea sketch,
They're all in orange prison jump suits FYI

Before you get to reading,Here's a Lea sketch,They're all in orange prison jump suits FYI

——

"DAMNIT!" Tom cursed as he slammed the phone back down onto the table as it hung up.

"They're being difficult?"

"What do you expect, Lea?" Tom hissed at the boy behind him who simply shrugged, unfazed.

"What did you expect, Tommy? You made the cocky one deaf and the emo one crippled." Lea shrugged from where he stood, behind Tom in the corner of their prison block, by their phone, which only put through one call a week, and Tom spent every call on Roman and Virgil.

"And look at what that brainiac did to me!" Tom whipped around to glare at Lea.

The left side of Tom's face was scared with burn marks from his chin to his earlobe, he no longer had left lips just teeth where lips should be covering them, around his left eye and where his lips used to be were red, and his pupil was so small it rivaled with a flea for size, and what used to be white with a brown Dusk was now all yellow.

"To be fair, they haven't seen you since brainy did that to you, all they saw was you curled up in a ball before the ambulance took you." Lea sat down on his mattress which was located adjacent to the phone line.

"They wouldn't have pity anyway." Tom narrowed his eyes as he himself went to his own bed, just hovering above Lea's, bolted into the stone wall, climbing up the small ladder they had and flopping onto his bed.

"Hey, watch it! You'll upset my skull if you split it when that things come crashing down on me.

"Well, you're welcome to join me." Tom rolled his eyes as he faced the wall.

"Oh u-um." Lea scrunched his shoulders to his face before laying down on his own bed after hesitating to get up, "Hey, I'm sure it'll work itself out."

"You believe that?" Tom scoffed.

"Meh, might as well believe it, all I can do is believe, taking action is too much work for me." Lea flipped the shades he had on his forward down over his eyes.

"It's a wonder that you're in prison, Lea, you seem too..." Tom waved his hand, trying to find a word.

"Chill?" Lea suggested.

"Chill, kind, Whatever floats your boat." Tom shrugged.

"Well, for one, I'm a sociopath, and for two, I'm not the phone who just said floats your boat, so~" Lea smirked.

"Ah shut up!" Tom couldn't help but smile slightly before returning to his usual, stony face, "Now sh, I want to sleep."

"Sleep is for the weak." Lea groaned.

"Without sleep, I'd pass out, I may be a legal adult but I still have the suffix of teen." Tom pointed out.

"So do I but I don't go to sleep 'till about- well, whenever the guards start cussing me out for still being awake." Lea shrugged.

"I'm going to start cussing you out if you don't stop talking." Tom put his flat pillow over his head.

"Goodnight there then, snake-boy." Lea closed his eyes under his shade.

"Never make fun of my fucking face again." Tom threw his pillow down at Lea.

"Stop pouring and go to sleep."

"Whatever."

——

Also here's how Tom looks :>

(Tom left, Lea right)OH ALSOO see that title there? Weeeelll

OH ALSOO see that title there? Weeeelll

This was a very short chapter on purpose because it's also to announce an upcoming book of mine...

!!It'll be part of this book series that will start updating ASAP! This'll be up and updating as soon as possible!More Lea and of course, More Tom, :>-Jay

!!
It'll be part of this book series that will start updating ASAP! This'll be up and updating as soon as possible!
More Lea and of course, More Tom, :>
-Jay