"What are you doing?" I asked him, and he stopped walking around, and looked at me.

"I don't know. I have to leave in ten minutes, and I'm nervous." He said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because today is the last day of tryouts, and I want to make Varsity. I made it last year, but I don't know if I'm going to make it this year." He said, and I could tell his anxiety was kicking in.

"Come here." I said, and patted my bed in front of me. He sat down, and looked at me.

"I've never seen you play, but I know you made Varsity last year. Varsity as a soft-more is great, and you will probably get on it again as a junior. You just have to do good. And I believe that you will do amazing." I said, and he calmed down, and looked into my eyes.

"Thanks Millie." He said, and smiled at me. I ruffled his curly hair, and his mouth dropped.

"MY HAIR," he said, and I laughed.

"It looks fine!!" I said to him, but he wasn't buying it.

"You're gonna pay for that." He said, and I widened my eyes and tried to get up, but he brought me back down, hitting my back against the bed, and tickling my waist.

"Finn, I'm going to die!! Stop!!" I said, laughing  really hard, and he was laughing too.

"Say you won't do it again!" He said, hitting my really ticklish spot.

"Fine I won't do it again!!" I yelled, and he stopped, getting off of me. I sat up, catching my breath, and he laughed. He walked to the door, about to leave, but he forgot his water bottle in the kitchen, so I grabbed it and walked back up to him, he was standing outside the door.

"You forgot this." I said, giving him the water bottle.

"Thanks." He said, and I smiled.

"Good luck." I said, and ruffled his hair, then quickly shut and locked the door on him.

"You are so paying for that later." I heard Finn say from the other side of the door, and I smiled, then went to my bed again.

I sat down and got my computer out, to FaceTime my friend Maddie on the computer.

After two rings, she picked it up, and I smiled.

"Hey Maddie." I said.

"Hey Millie!! I miss you!!" She said, and I smiled.

"I miss you too."

"How is Clover High School?" She asked.

"I haven't done a school day here yet, just getting used to my roommate and getting settled in." I said, and she gasped.

"Who's your roommate?" She asked.

"It's this guy named Finn." I said, and she smiled.

"It's a guy!" She yelled, and I laughed.

"Yeah. It's kinda weird." I said, and she laughed.

"What have you guys done?" She asked.

"We've played Mario Kart and talked. And oh my gosh, he has abs, Maddie." I said.

"I have to see this guy." She said, and I laughed.

"He plays lacrosse, so he's at practice right now till 8. I'll FaceTime you tomorrow, or you can FaceTime me." I said, and she said okay.

"So do you have any friends there besides him?" She asked.

"Noah, Caleb, and Gaten. They are also Finns friends." I said, and she smiled.