Will Finn like me? Is he going to have a bad personality? What will he think of me moving in with him?

Before I knocked, I heard people talking. I just heard a bunch of male voices, which made my heart beat even faster.

I get anxiety a lot.

I finally build up the courage to knock on the door, and it opens.

The guy I see in front of me has black, curly hair. His freckles are spread on his cheeks, and go onto the bridge of his nose. He has brown eyes, like me. He was looking at me, and looking at everything I was carrying. His straight face turned into a smile, which made me less nervous.

"Hey, I'm Finn. I'm assuming you're my new roommate?" He said, still smiling. He has a nice smile.

Before I could say anything, I saw another guy open the door all the way, so I could see Finn fully. He was tall.

"Guys, Finn got a girl for his roommate!!" The blonder curly haired guy yelled over to the other side of the room. They all cheered, and I saw Finn laugh.

"Guys, chill out." Finn said, turning to them. I looked at what he was wearing, which was just a plain white t shirt and some casual black joggers.

He turned back to me, looking into my eyes again.

I guess he likes eye contact. Great.

"Sorry, you can come in," he said, laughing a little, moving out of the way. I walked into the room, looking at where I'm going to be living for the next few years.

The walls are white. To my right, there is a hallway that leads to a bathroom and a storage closet. To my left, there's a bigger hallway that leads to a kitchen. In front of me, there are two beds. One of them is in the right corner, against the wall, and one of them is in the left corner, against the wall. On the right side, I can see that it's Finns, because he has a poster of Twin Peaks hung up by his bed, and his comforter is a dark blue. There is a dark wood-stained nightstand next to his bed, and his phone is there, charging. There is also a lamp there.

I look over to my side, and see that there is nothing on the bed yet except the sheets, but I have the same nightstand as Finn. The beds are both queen sized.

"You have the left bed, but you probably already know that." Finn said, and they guys started saying something.

"What's your name?" Finn asked me, and I turned to him, then looked at his 3 other friends looking at me.

"My names Millie. Millie Brown." I said, and their jaws dropped.

"You have an English accent!!!" One of the boys said, and I smiled.

"Finn you're so lucky." The blonde curly haired boy said again, and I laughed a little.

They started asking me a bunch of questions, and my anxiety started kicking in. I looked at Finn, and he wasn't saying anything, but he was looking at me. He could tell something was wrong.

"Guys, why don't you come back later. Millie probably just wants to settle in, not get asked a bunch of questions." He said, and they said okay. They said bye, and left.

I turned my head over to the kitchen, and I walked that way, leaving my suitcase and backpack by my bed, but I took my papers with me.

I walked into the kitchen, and it was actually nice. There was an actual refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, everything.

I wonder how much my parents spent for me to leave them.

There wasn't a kitchen table, there was an island. I sat down in one of the tall chairs, and set my papers down. Finn followed me into the kitchen, and smiled at me.