(19) D-A-R-K

I'm just doing this one for fun so don't complain if it's not good.

The song is from blood brothers it's a play I'm studying in English and I love it and I'm going to see it with my dad in may and I can't wait the song doesn't really have anything to do with the story but it fits in nicely with the childhood theme...

Barry Allen was joining a new school.

It wasn't a big deal not really he was only 7 so by this time next year it would be like he'd always been at that school right?

Barry wondered the playground a few boys in his class were pretending to shoot each other with there fake guns wich were actually their index finger and thumb.

The playground was separated into a girls section and boys section sort of but the children did this by choice because boys had the touch according to most if the girls.

The only way to avoid it was to stick your finger on your arm and say 'injection, Injection no germs or Infection' it was stupid but Barry did it anyway so he'd be left alone.

He wondered towards cisco his 'buddy', his teacher had paired them together expecting them to be friends stright away.

Cisco was standing near a group of girls who were giggling and doing a clapping ryhm.

"Miss Susie had a steamboat the steamboat had a bell
Miss Susie went to Heaven
the steamboat went to,

hello operator
please give me number nine
and if you disconnect me,
I'll paddle your,

Behind the refrigerator
there was a piece of glass
Miss Susie sat upon it and broke her little,

ask me no more questions
tell me no more lies
the boys are in the girls' room
pulling down their,

flies are in the meadow
the bees are in the park
Miss Susie and her boyfriend
are kissing in the

D-A-R-K

D-A-R-K

D-A-R-K

DARK, DARK, DARK

dark is like a movie
a movie's like a show
a show is like a TV screen
and that is all I know"
(Clapping rhymes were a large part of my childhood)

One of the girls who was just singing turned to him and smiled.

"Hello new boy! Do you know the miss.sussie song?"

Barry shook his head.

"That's okay I can teach out I taught Cisco"

"Okay" Barry beamed this girl was nice.

"Just do this with your hands" she said dramatically opening her palms with one facing down and you facing up leaving a lage space between them.

Barry tried to copy her but he knew it was the wrong some how.

"Not like that" she laughed grabbing his wrists and adjusting his hands so they were right, she was quite bossy he thought.

Barry paused for a second he hadn't felt it appearing but there was now a dark back C in the middle of his palms

The Bossy girl was his soul mate.

"What are you looki-" she looked down at her own palm and at the dark B there "...Oh"

So this is short but It's just an idea that came to me tell me what you think.

I looked for a vidoee of people doing it but there arent any that are good enough...hopefully you know the rhyme and the clapping actions where you like swipe your hands against each others sort of then hit them against each other the clap and repeat all the way threw...

It's really hard to explain it's one if those things you need to physically do to uderstsnd I think....