(5) not even a whisper

Brace your self I think it's the longest SnowBarry one shot in the world it's 20,540 words

I got this idea from a book I read called silance I just added the soulmates part and changed quite a few things.

MAJOR WARNINGS OF RAPE SO IF IT UPSETS YOU DON'T READ IT...

PI've added mood boards so things are easier to picture.

Barry sighed and gazed at his soulmate who was sitting in front of him

It had been 10 years since he'd last herd her voice, she hadn't spoken a single word to anyone since she was 7.

No one really knows what happened she just stoped communicating all together and she hardly nodded or shook her head or showed any indercations to what she wanted to say.

They'd met when they were 5 there soul prints both fizzling into existence on the top of their hands at the same time the moment they touched each other.

They'd been as close as two young children could be.

No one, not even Barry knew why Caitlin had gone mute.

At first they just thought she was trying to get attention because her mother was hardly around and she was always with the nanny.

So not many people had been worried about her but Barry had known something was wrong when she wouldn't even talk to him or write a note, he'd felt it...well he hadn't felt anything she'd just changed like she was now an empty shell of who she was

Caitlin snow was a mystery in 10 years she hadn't even whispered.

Barry had stuck around for 4 years after she'd gone mute he'd been by her side supporting her and sticking up for her when people picked on her.

He knew that she didn't want him around he could tell by the way she would some how become extra closed off around him.

But he'd wanted to be there for her, he'd wanted to help her, he wanted to know why she wouldn't commincate anymore.