SHIRO X MALE READER

~Smut Level:1~
|RANDOM ENCOUNTER|

"Lettuce, check. Carrots, check. Cheese, check. Chicken-" As you went through your grocery list, the front of your cart collided with another.

Your head popped up. "I'm so sor-"

The words got stuck in your mouth as you locked eyes with the man in front of you. It was him.

Lotor.

"(Y/N), it's good to see you," he said, a smirk on his lips.

Without saying a word you backed up your cart and quickly tried moving towards the checkout, but a foot wedged itself in front of the back wheel, preventing the cart from moving.

"What do you want, Lotor?" You spat.

"What's with that tone? All I want is just to talk. I want to know what happened with us, (Y/N)."

You turned to face the yellow eyed man. "You cheated, Lotor. A lot, with a lot of people. You're a man whore, that's what happened."

Lotor opened his mouth to speak but stopped when he saw something come up behind you, and you froze when you felt something firm press against your back and an arm snake around your stomach.

"Is everything all right, babe?"

Whoever it was had a very silky voice, and from the look on Lotor's face the use of the word babe made him furious.

You glanced behind you to see who your saviour was and were met with a pleasant surprise.

He was handsome to say the least. His shoulders were wide, matched with bulging biceps and a sharp jawline. His hair was a fluffy mess of white and black and the only visible imperfection he had was the thin, pink scar across the bridge of his nose. However, the scar only added to his overall charm and good looks.

"Yeah, this is just my ex, Lotor. Lotor, this is my boyfriend."

You hesitantly leaned into the mans muscled chest, but he didn't seem to mind.

Lotor cocked a brow. "Oh yeah? What's his name, if I may ask?"

You took a deep breath to keep yourself from panicking as you wracked your brain for a fake name. Anything would be better than nothing at this point, but just as you opened your mouth the man holding you spoke up.

"Shiro, but I don't think that should matter to you."

Lotor glared at the man holding onto you but said nothing.

"Sorry to cut the conversation short, but we need to get going." Shiro said, and stepped in front of you to take hold of the cart.

Lotor moved his foot from in front of the wheel and watched as you and your new "boyfriend" walked towards the checkout.

Shiro began to unload your groceries onto the check out. "Is he still watching?"

You quickly looked over your shoulder to see Lotor sanding in the produce section. He was leaning on the handle of his cart, staring at you and Shiro with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah, he is."

Shiro finished unloading your cart and took your hand. You could feel your face getting hot as you noticed others around the store looking your way. Even though you appreciated everything he was doing for you, you were never this touchy with your boyfriends in public. You lived in a conservative, small town where gay couples always attract attention. Just like you and Shiro were right now.

"Thanks for everything, Shiro, but you really don't have to hold my hand."

Shiro looked at you and frowned. "Are you embarrassed?"

"What? No! It's just that other people are looking and I don't want them to think that you're gay when you're not, you know?"

Shiro pinched his eyebrows together and scanned the store, meeting the gaze of each person staring at the two of you.

"I'm not embarrassed. I also don't care if they think I'm gay."

"That'll be $83.50." The cashier spoke up.

You reached into your back pocket to get your wallet but Shiro beat you to it, tapping his debit card on the machine.

"You didn't have to do that! Let me pay you back!"

Shiro gave you a smile before thanking the cashier and picking up the four bags of groceries laying on the counter.

"Hey, Shiro! I can carry those myself, you've already helped me out enough!"

Shiro ignored what you were saying. "Where's your vehicle?"

You signed and clicked the unlock button on your keys, making your truck beep and the lights flashed.

Shiro opened your truck door and piled the bags in the back seat before turning to face you.

"Seriously, you didn't have to buy my groceries and carry them for me. You did enough just saving me from my crazy ex in there."

Shiro leaned against the side of your truck and crossed his arms over his chest. "If you want to pay me back, maybe we can go out sometime?"

It took you a moment to process what the hot, muscular man in front of you had said.

"Like, a date?"

"Yeah, that's kinda what I was getting at," Shiro laughed. "If you're up for it."

"Uh, yeah. Sure!"

A flash of white caught the corner of your eye and you looked over Shiro's shoulder to see Lotor glaring at the two of you from across the parking lot.

"That guy just doesn't give up." You groaned.

Shiro looked in your side view mirror to see Lotor somewhere behind him, and without a moments hesitation he pulled you closer to his body and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

You stood frozen in shock. Your mouth forming an "0" shape.

Stuffing a paper in the breast pocket of your shirt, Shiro began to walk back towards what you assumed was his own vehicle.

"Text me when you get home, babe!"

Shaking your head you shouted back. "Okay!"

Jumping in your truck, you watched Shiro in your rear view mirror until his vehicle pulled out of the parking lot.

"What the hell just happened?" You mumbled to yourself.

_________________________________

Super simple but I kinda like it :p

Word Count: 999