KEITH X READER

~Smut Level: 1~
|FANGIRL|

You looked in the mirror and spun around, taking a good look at the red lion onesie you wore.

"Hey (Y/N), you ready to go?"

You looked up to see your best friend standing in the doorway. "Yeah, but do you think this is too much? Or should I just wear my normal clothes?"

(B/F/N) gave you a blank stare. "It's Comic Con. There's gonna be men dressed up as Sailor Moon and women wearing outfits that look like underwear. I doubt anyone will care about your onesie. Lets go."

You nodded and grabbed your bag before heading downstairs to the car.

It took twenty minutes to get to the convention centre and once inside you didn't feel so out of place.

(B/F/N) was right. There were people dressed as their favourite characters everywhere! There was a group of hosts from Ouran High School Host Club, there were multiple men dressed as Sailor Moon and more than a handful of people were dressed as characters from Voltron.

"If you want to meet those actors you love so much, we should probably go line up." Your friend said, and pointed to the long line near the other end of the room.

A large banner that said "Voltron Cast: Meet, Greet and Photos" hung across a small divider and you could see the flash of a camera coming from the other side.

"I'm not gonna miss this. Lets go." You said.

An hour later you were still in the line up, but only one person was left in front of you.

"Nervous?" (B/F/N) asked.

"How could you tell?"

"Well, on the other side of this wall are all your heroes. Plus the man you've only been obsessing over for two years. It would be weird if you weren't nervous."

"Next!"

You felt your stomach do a flip and you had to hold your friends hand as you walked up to the guard to give him your money.

He handed you a slip of paper saying what you paid for and gave you a nod. "Go on in girls."

You felt your heart beating rapidly in your chest. This was it. It was happening. You suddenly felt very self conscious and wished you hadn't worn your onesie.

Your friend pulled you around the corner and you almost gasped when you saw them.

It was almost like they were in character. Lance, Hunk and Shiro greeted you first, Pidge waved and Keith stood off to the side.

Keith. He looked good. We wasn't dressed in the outfit he wears on the show, but instead he was wearing a long sleeve, black turtle neck with a pair of dark blue jeans. It was different, but it suited him.

"Hi, I'm Shiro. Could I see that paper?"

You robotically handed him the paper the guard gave you without saying a word.

"One group picture and two pictures with a member of her choice." Shiro read.

The group all huddled together and (B/F/N) nudged you with her elbow to get you to snap out of your trance.

"No reason to be nervous. We won't bite." Lance smiled, offering you his hand.

You took it and he guided you to stand in the middle between Keith and Pidge.