HUNK X READER

~Smut Level: 1~
|BIRTHDAY WISHES|

"(Y/N)! Wake up!"

You peaked one eye open and didn't have enough time to react when you saw a green blur launch itself from the floor and land on your chest.

"Pidge! What the quiznack!?"

"Happy birthday!"

You pushed your small friend off of you before throwing your feet over the side of the bed.

"How do you know it's my birthday? We haven't been tracking the days on Earth since we left."

Pidge perked up at your question. "Well, we know the day we left and we've been tracking the time with ticks and dobashes, so if we revert the-"

You held up a hand and shook your head. "I don't really care about the math, Pidge."

She frowned, but moved on quickly.

"Well, we're celebrating your birthday today whether you like it or not. So hurry up and go to the dining hall."

You nodded and waited until Pidge left to pull on a fresh pair of pants and make your way to the dining room.

As you turned around the corner, you were met with pitch black.

Didn't Pidge say everyone was waiting for you?

You searched around for the control panel and switched on the lights, only to reveal a large banner with "Happy Birthday (Y/N)" across it, and underneath stood the only seven people you'd ever want to be stuck in space with.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone chorused.

When you came to space, you thought there was a few things you'd no longer do. Celebrating Christmas, birthdays, New Years, Halloween. . . it was just something you had accepted, but who knew there was a way to hold on to some of those things.

"Thanks everyone." You smiled.

Hunk laid a cake on the table in front of you and scratched the back of his neck.

"I know it's not like what we eat back on Earth, but this is the best I could do with what we had."

You smiled brightly and wrapped your arms around Hunk.

"I love it."

"Actually," Lance spoke up. "All of this was Hunk's idea. He did the math to figure out when your birthday was, he made the banner and the cake, all we did was show up."

You raise your brows in surprise and looked from Lance to the boy you had your arms wrapped around.

You could see small beads of sweat forming at the base of his neck and you smiled softly.

"Thank you, Hunk. Really, I don't know how to tell you how happy I am."

Hunk shrugged and refused to meet your gaze. "It's nothing."

You pulled the plump boy close and rested your head against his chest.

"It's everything."

You felt Hunk's thick arms make there way around your back and he help you tight.

"All right! That's enough, love birds. Can we eat some cake?" Lance interrupted.

You giggled, pulling out of Hunk's warm embrace.

"Yes! Let them eat cake!"
______________________________________________________

I think I'm going to stop with the Hunk and Pidge stories unless I get a request, because I'm seriously struggling with them :/

There is a male reader x Pidge story coming, I haven't forgotten about you dear reader (I hope you see this)

Word Count: 540