LANCE X READER

~Smut Level: 2 or 3~
~Ima try and make this fluffy~
|EARTH|

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me~!" You sang, throwing laundry that you left around the house in the basket on your hip.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me~!"

The phone began to ring and you turned the radio down before going to answer it.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)?" The shaky voice on the other line said.

"Tía? Is everything okay?"

On the other line was your childhood friends mom. She was also your neighbour and their family meant more to you than your own.

She sniffed on the other end. "He's back. (Y/N), Lance is back."

The phone slipped from your hand and you rushed out the front door, not bothering to even shut it behind you, then easily hopped over the fence separating your houses and ran through the vegetable garden before bursting through the front door.

The sight in front of you was one you didn't think you'd ever see again.

Lance, the lanky, flirty boy who you've known since birth was sitting on the couch talking with his siblings, nieces and nephews like he'd never left.

Tía walked out of the kitchen and greeted you happily, making everyone's attention turn in your direction.

"(Y/N), it's so good to see you! How was the bread I made you?"

Lance stood from the couch and looked at you with wide eyes.

He looked different. He was no longer stick thin, but instead had lean muscles running down his arms, legs and back, all defined by his tight shirt. A long scar ran over his olive skin, going from the corner of his jaw down his neck and disappeared under his shirt.

"(Y/N)." He said, and went to hug you, but you were fuelled by a million hell fires and as he leaned in to embrace you, you shoved him away.

"You bastard!"

Tía was shocked and ran into the living room, gesturing for the younger kids to head upstairs, knowing you were about to let her son have it. Lance's older sister picked up on her mother's signals and lead the rest of the McClain family upstairs.

"You just picked up everything and left! Not a word for two years, Lance! Two years!"

Lance cast his gaze to the floor and listened to every word you had to say.

"(Y/N), I think you should hear him out-" Tía said.

"I'm sorry, Tía, but he needs to hear this. And your bread was amazing by the way."

Tía smiled before heading up the strairs behind her family.

"When you left, everyone was a mess! Your dad was at camp so he had no idea what happened, so when he got back everyone already accepted the fact that you were gone and had to go through all the pain again once they told him! Your little brother, Mateo? Yeah, the one that looked up to you like you were a god? Cried for days! Days, Lance!"

"I'm sorry. I wanted to come back sooner but I couldn't."

"And why not!?"

Lance sat on the couch and ran his fingers through his hair before patting the seat next to him, motioning for you to sit with him. You took a seat and Lance explained everything to you from start to finish, and as he spoke the anger you had towards him slowly melted away.

"So, that's why I was gone for so long."

You stared at the floor. "This whole time you were out fighting an evil alien war lord, and I thought you just left us."

Lance didn't say anything, but reached up to run his fingers through the loose ends of your hair.

You shook your head and laughed humourlessly. "I was so scared and missed you so much. Idiot."

Lance leaned across the couch and kissed you. "I'm sorry, I missed you too. You were all that was on my mind while I was gone."

"It finally happened!"

You and Lance turned around to see Tía and the rest of the family standing in the archway, watching the two of you.

"Now get on it you two! I want at least two grand babies from you before I die!"

"¡Mamá!"

"Tía!"

The older woman laughed and so did the other siblings.

"I missed you, but I'm not giving you a child anytime soon." You said to Lance.

"Fine by me, I can wait."

Lance pinned you down on the couch and kissed you roughly, trying to make up for all the missed time while he was in space.

"Okay! No PDA in the living room!"
______________________________________________________

Short and sweat <3

Happy birthday Shiro! (Sorta)

Word Count: 690