LOTOR X READER

|BLIND LOYALTY|

You stood next to Haggar, your thin white mask covering your face and long black cloak hiding your body.

"Lotor will be arriving soon, sire." Your teacher explained to the large man seated on the thrown.

"Good."

You stood silently, watching as the doors were pushed open and a young man you had never seen before walked into the room. He must be Lotor, Emperor Zarkon's son.

You had heard the female guards and other druids speak about him silently, saying he was unbelievably handsome and undoubtedly the best suited to run the empire after Zarkon, and from what you could see in front of you, they were right.

He had long white hair that flowed down his back and piercing eyes. There was also this aura that surrounded him as he walked, giving off a powerful and dominant energy.

Lotor kneeled in front of Zarkon's thrown and bowed his head respectfully. "Father, it give me such pleasure that you've made a full recovery. You look stronger than I've ever-"

"Silence-"

Lotor stopped, but didn't look at all affected by his fathers interruption.

"-I did not bring you here to waist time with your flattery. You are relieved of your position, effective immediately."

"Lord, I beg you, do not discard me," Lotor stood up and stepped closer to Zarkon's thrown. "Let me stay by your side."

"Your short reign will be seen as a black spot on the Galra Empire for years to come."

"Of course my efforts seem like nothing compared to your achievements, but perhaps if you were to train me, I could learn."

"You are no longer needed."

Lotor hung his head. "As you wish."

He turned to leave and after he was far enough away, Haggar whispered so that only you and Zarkon could hear her.

"Something is off with Lotor, I sensed something on him when he came in. Something ancient." She glanced at you and you nodded in agreement.

"He's no longer my concern." Zarkon spoke. "However, if you feel there is more to be known from him, do as you please."

Haggar turned to you. "(Y/N), follow him."

"Yes, High Priestess." You bowed, before following behind Lotor.

It wasn't hard to stay on his tail, you were a Druid after all and several others dressed just like you wondered the halls, there was a slim chance he'd catch you.

You turned a corner just moments after Lotor and his henchman did, but the corridor was empty.

"He couldn't have gone far." You reassured yourself, but just as you were about to continue forward, a hand wrapped around your wrist.

Reflexively, you sent electricity rushing down your arm and the other person jumped back from the shock.

"Why are you following me? Did that witch send you?"

You looked up and your gaze was met with two sharp eyes.

"Prince Lotor, I apologize but yes, my master the high priestess sent me."

His henchman stepped forward and you looked her up and down. You recognized her, she was someone you had seen in passing, but from where?

"Tell that old hag that she doesn't need to worry about me. The empire is in the hands of my father now."