LANCE X READER

~Guys I made some sin~
~Mature content~
|MAKE YOU MINE|

You were walking through the Garrison halls back towards your barracks when something grabbed you from behind and pulled you into one of the storage closets.

"Hi." Someone whispered in your ear before the light flicked on.

"L-Lance? What are you doing?"

He slowly pushed you against the wall and laid a few sweet kisses along your jaw.

"What does it look like?" He mumbled, flicking the light back off.

~ ~ ~

Lance stood on the edge of the landing, a pair of binoculars held up to his eyes.

"Oh! I would know that mullet anywhere! There is no way I'm going to let him get away with this!"

Lance tossed the binoculars to the side and ran down the hill.

"Who is it exactly?" Hunk asked.

"Keith!"

You rolled your eyes at the mention of Lance's proclaimed "rival" and watched as Pidge, Hunk and your boyfriend ran off towards him.

"(Y/N), you coming?"

You rolled your eyes and slid down the hill towards them and once you reached Lance he swiftly slapped your butt, making you yelp.

"Let's go!" He said with a smirk.

~ ~ ~

Lance was sitting on the couch in the common room, his arms resting across the back and his legs crossed.

"Come here." He beckoned.

You felt your face heat up and slowly made your way over to his side, standing there awkwardly.

"Closer." He hummed, pulling you down into his lap.

His arms wrapped around your waist and he pulled you tight against his body, attacking the nape of your neck with his mouth.

~ ~ ~

You walked into the dining room, seeing everyone already sitting down with bowls of green goo in front of them.

"Good morning." You said, gaining a couple mumbled "morning's" from everyone.

You knelt down next to Lance's ear and blew on his neck. It always sent shivers down his spine and it made the butterflies in your stomach go berserk.

"(Y/N), don't." He bluntly said.

You stepped back and sat down in the chair next you him. It was weird for him to act like that, but since Allura had woken everyone up the s'morning with a fake attack siren, you let it slide.

"Everyone, today you are all free to do as you please around the castle. It's my way of apologizing for the siren today." Allura said, and you smiled ear to ear, looking over at Lance.

"Want to do something today? We could take out blue."

Usually on days off, Lance took you on a ride in blue, and you made out once you were far enough from the castle ship.

"Not today, (Y/N)." He said.

"Okay. . . Are you alright?"

Lance pushed his plate of goo towards the centre of the table and stood up. "I'm done."

He left without so much as a glance in your direction, and you looked towards Keith and Shiro who were already staring at you.

"Was it something I said?"