KEITH X READER

~Smut Level: 4~
|IT'S YOU AND ME|

Keith ran his fingers down your arm and laced your fingers together once he reached your hand.

"Do you have to go?" You asked.

"Yeah. Shiro's back and he's a better pilot for the black lion. Plus the blade is the only connection to my mom that I have, I want to do this."

You refused to look Keith in the eye but he didn't seem mad, he just massaged circles on the back of your hand.

"Keith."

The two of you looked up to see Kolivan standing at the base of the marmora ship.

"I have to go now-" Keith said, but you pulled him into a hug before he could say anything else.

Keith hugged you back and sucked in a deep breath before pulling away. He walked over to stand next to Kolivan and gave a small wave before walking onto the ship.

"You okay?"

You turned around to see Lance standing not too far away.

"I will be. It's not like we'll never see him again. Voltron works closely with the blade. He'll be back soon."

Lance hunched his shoulders and hung his head. "I hope so. I feel bad that he left."

"Why?"

"Because it's my fault. I went to him the other day to talk to him about how- about how we had one too many paladins and that I felt like I'd have to step out of the way so he could have red back. He told me not to worry about it, and now he's gone with the blade."

You stepped forward and laid a hand on Lance's shoulder. "It's not your fault, Lance. Keith wanted to be a part of the blade way before Shiro came back, so don't beat yourself up."

Lance nodded but didn't seem to believe you.

"How about we go bug Hunk to make us some space cookies? I could really go for a snack right about now."

Lance gave you a small smile. "Yeah, me too."

~ ~ ~

You skipped onto the bridge and stopped when you reached Lance's side, bumping him with your hip.

"Hey-! Oh it's just you."

You cocked a brow. "Just me?"

"I thought you were Hunk or Pidge and I was gonna pounce on you."

"I wouldn't object to that."

Lance turned away from what he was doing and stared at you with big eyes. "Did you just hit on me?"

"No. I flirted, there's a slight difference."

Lance smirked and jumped at you, wrapping his arm around your neck so that your head was tucked in his armpit and he ruffled your hair.

"Lance! Stop it!"

The paladin laughed as you struggled to get out of his grip. He only let go when someone cleared their throat.

The two of you jumped apart and looked to see Pidge and Shiro standing in the doorway.

"Hey, guys." You greeted.

Pidge nodded her head and walked over to Lance and Shiro stood in front of you, his arms crossed over his chest.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"Hanging out with Lance."

"What about Keith?"

You gave Shiro a pointed look. "What do you mean "what about Keith"? Lance and I were just fooling around. He's just a friend."