LANCE X READER

~Smut Level: 9~
|FLIRTING DID IT|

You sat at the dining table, shovelling food goo into your mouth with one hand while the other rested in your lap.

The chair next to you scraped against the floor and you looked up to see a pair of blue eyes staring back at you.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

Lance smiled and pointed to the hand in your lap. "You using that? Or do you want me to hold it for you?"

You stared blankly at the paladin before silently eating another spoonful of goo.

"Well, if you don't need me to hold your hand, maybe you'll let me borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back."

Sighing, you laid your spoon in your bowl and turned to give Lance your full attention.

"If you think your amature way of flirting is gonna get you anywhere, you're wrong."

"Amature? You think my pick up lines are amature? I'll have you know that they are genuine and took me forever to think of!"

You felt the corner of your lips curl. "Yup. Amature. Even Kaltenecker could flirt better than you."

Lance's mouh formed an "O" shape and he gasped. "Take it back!"

You shook your head.

"Fine." Lance said. "Let's make a little wajor."

You raised a brow. "I'm listening."

"For one week, we both pull all the shots and flirt at our best. At the end of the week, whoever falls for who first loses."

"And if neither of us falls for the other?"

Lance smiled. "Don't worry. At the end of this week you'll be head over heals for me, you just wait."

Before you could say anything more, the rest of the team began to file into the dining hall.

You stood from your seat, but before making your way to the kitchen with your dishes you bent down next to Lance's ear and whispered so only he could hear you.

"We'll see about that."

~  ~  ~
~Day One~

Lance and you were alone in the control room. Allura and the rest of the team were busy with other tasks, so that left the two of you to keep an eye on the ship.

You were seated in a chair on the opposite side of the room and openly stared at Lance, trying to think of a good pick up line.

"Hey Lance-"

The brunet looked up and raised a brow.

"Are you Mexican? Because you're the only Juan I need."

Lance smirked. "Nice try, but I'm Cuban."

You pouted and once again the room went silent.

"Hey (Y/N)-"

"Hm?"

"Could you help me? My doctor says I'm low in vitamin you."

"Is there even such thing as vitamin U?" You asked.

Lance shrugged. "How should I know?"

"Are you a keyboard? Because you're just my type."

"And you say my pick up lines are amature." Lance huffed.

"Whatever."

"If you were a flower, you'd be a damndelion."

"Dandelions are weeds, Lance."