SHIRO X READER

~Smut Level: 5~
~Not really smut... just mature content~
~Potential trigger warning~
|RED RAG TOP|

I was twenty and she was eighteen
We were just about as wild as we were green
In the ways of the world
She'd pick me up in that red rag top
We were free of the folks and hiding from the cops
On a summer night
Running all the red lights

You pulled up outside a dark, blue house with peeling paint and a weed infested yard and honked your horn twice before leaning back in your seat.

A few moments later the front door opened and a tall man with bulging muscles defined by his black shirt hopped down the steps and crossed the street to your car.

"Shiro!"

"Hello beautiful~" he said, pecking your lips.

"Hi." You grinned.

He jumped into the passenger seat and you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close and connecting your lips, letting yourself get lost in the feeling of his touch.

"Where do you wanna go?" You asked once the two of you pulled apart.

"Anywhere sounds good to me."

You pulled away from the curb and drove onto the empty highway, speeding down the road with the music blasting and the wind in your hair.

We'd park way out in a clearing in a grove
And the night was as hot as a coal-burning stove
We were cooking with gas
Knew it had to last
In the back of that red rag top
She said please don't stop

You drove up a winding dirt road and at the top there was a pullout that looked over the valley. Pulling in, you parked your car and soaked in the scenery.

"This place is beautiful." You sighed.

Shiro looked at you and ran a hand through your hair, making you smiled.

"You know what else is beautiful?" He asked.

"What's that?"

"You."

Your gut twisted happily and you pulled Shiro in for a kiss. His hands started to roam your body and he lifted you from the drivers seat and placed you on his lap so you were straddling his hips.

You tangled your fingers in Shiro's dark hair and rolled your hips, making him groan.

"(Y/N), what're you doing?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm doing."

Shiro reaches down to the button of your shorts and you attacked the soft skin of his neck with your mouth.