We laughed and giggled like five year olds for a while until mikey yelled out our names to come and jump. We walked towards the rocks that we needed to climb in order to reach the mini cliff jump.

As I reached the top mikey held a hand out to help me out which I gladly took.

After Ali was up I looked over to see Diego ready to jump.

"Hello sweetums" he grinned.

"If you want me to hold your hand you need to stop acting like you're gonna kidnap me" I said slowly moving closer to him

"Well that plan's out the window now" he said throwing his hands up.

"Jesus d" I said laughing.

We all walked over to the edge and held hands in the order of Diego, me, Ali and mikey.

We yelled to three and jumped into the water letting go in the process.

After a couple of seconds we all came back to the surface except for Diego.

"Where is he?" I asked looking around.

"Surely he can't still be swimming back up" Ali said looking around for a small mop of dark brown hair.

"Diego?" I yelled as mikey started to dive and look for him.

We splashed around and looked under water for him.
Tears started welling up in my eyes as mikey came up for the second time and shook him head.

Seconds later i heard a laugh and turned around to see Diego swimming towards me.

"What's the fuck. You fucking dickhead. Absolute arsehole. You fucking scared the hell out of me" I yelled as I slapped him and tried to shove his head under the water all whilst he cackled like a witch.

"I knew you cared for me" he grinned as I slapped him one last time.

"Not gonna lie. I actually did get trapped but managed to get free." He said as we swam back to where the others were lounging around in the sun.

We got out of the water and Tyler wrapped his towel around me.

I walked towards my spot that I had laid out my towel and took a seat.

"Shit d, you're bleeding" Ali said as he walked towards her.

"Told you" he said as he went over to his brother and Ali who got the first Aid kit out of a bag.

"We found a house" Tyler said as he lasted down and placed his head in my lap.

"I want you and Ali to come and take a look before we definitely get it" he said smiling up at me as I grinned and nodded.

"Its a date" he replied and then furrowed his brows.

"Wait no, it's a double date" he corrected himself which caused us to laugh.

The day went by quickly and before I knew it we were all in our beds asleep.

Next morning

I got up at around 8am and went to make breakfast.
I walked down the hallway and my ears filled with snores that emitted from the living room where majority of the guys were staying.

"Hey" I grinned at Ali who yawned and walked over to hug me.

"Marco told you?" I asked as she nodded and grabbed the ingredients for chocolate chip pancakes.

"I can't wait to see it" she said her excitement evident in her voice.

I switched on the radio and talked to Ali until the breakfast was made. We woke the boys up and ate our food so that we could go and get dressed to leave.
⬇️Amy

                            ⬆️Ali

⬆️Ali

Once me and Ali were dressed we walked out with the guys to see our new home.

We soon reached the new mansion and as the car stopped I just sat there and stared in awe.

"It's beautiful." Me and Ali yelled out in unison.

As soon as we said those words the boys knew that this was the one.

It's secluded and there's plenty of land to train on.

"You really hit the hammer on the head with this one babe" I grinned.

"Umm what?" Marco said confused as well as the others.

"Don't worry" I said laughing and walking away.

"Now all we need to do is eliminate the enemy" I said quietly to myself as we walked around to get a better look.