Final Chapter

"Do you think she'll like it?"

"I'm gonna say this one more time and I'm gonna say it slowly," Dinah dragged out before shouting, "the girl loves you you dumb bitch, get it in your head."

"What she means to say is, of course she'll like it. And if she doesn't, then I will because you're gonna look beautiful and Dinah's annoying," Normani smiled comfortingly, "now if you'd let me finish your eyeliner..."

Camila sunk back into her seat, allowing Normani to continue with her make up.

"Do you know where she's taking you?" The older girl questioned.

"Nope. She said it's a surprise. She's said that from the beginning," Camila rolled her eyes, "I'm scared. I've not been on a date in years."

Lauren had came to the realisation the moment after she confessed her past to Camila. After waking up they'd spent the morning cuddling, Camila's hands on her back as the enjoyed each other's company.

"Holy shit!" She'd exclaimed, shooting upright, "I haven't even asked you on a date yet."

Camila had laughed it off, saying that they were both pretty past the dating point but Lauren had insisted, asking her - very politely - to go on a date with her and beaming when Camila agreed easily as if there was any chance she'd turn her down.

"I'm guessing you both know?" Camila asked, the smiles on her friends' faces being enough of an answer.

"It's so cute! You're gonna love it," Dinah squealed excitedly, screwing her face up.

"It is really cute. Like, she definitely deserves some bomb ass thank you sex," Normani agreed and Camila groaned.

"You're so embarrassing," Her cheeks flushed read and Normani immediately fussed.

"Stop Mila, I can't see what's your blush and what's your normal face."

It wasn't long before her makeup was finished and she was being forced to look at herself in the mirror as Dinah threw different outfits at her.

"How are we feeling? Like, obviously you don't need to cover your cuts and stuff 'cause you're still beautiful but do you have a preference?"

"I don't mind. Whatever outfit looks the best," Camila shrugged easily.

Her injuries were fading now; the place on her forehead that previously had stitches was now just a scar; her cuts now thin lines on her body; her bruises now only a faint purple.

Soon they'd be gone and so would anything connecting her back to that time.

"Great, white dress it is!"

Camila smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing an all white lace dress with an open back. It came to mid thigh, exposing her long tan legs. She looked hot and elegant and beautiful all at once and Dinah just knew Lauren would die.

Her hair was in a high ponytail, the ends curled and and a few pieces pulled out to frame her face.

"Oh my god you look perfect," Normani gushed as Dinah pulled out her phone to take photos.

"Dinah, stop," Camila complained, covering her face with her hand.

"This is monumental, we need live footage," Dinah switched to a video, shoving the phone in the Latina's face. "Look at your cute little face. Now look at Mani's little hot face."

Normani smiled before sticking her tongue out and Dinah quickly turned the phone and blew a kiss before ending the video.

"Perfect for your wedding," She decided.