One

If there was one thing Lauren liked about her 'job', if you could call it that, it was picking out her victims. She loved being able to read through their pasts, examining every minor detail about them and finding out exactly how to get them to do what you want. She liked to taunt them, after all, where's the fun in simply killing them straight away.

She didn't consider herself a murderer for she only killed those who deserved it. The abusers, the killers and the scammers.

Never an innocent.

"Lauren Jauregui, I have a task," Chris's taunting voice rang out as he appeared in his sister's

. Lauren had her own house, she'd moved out when she was eighteen and she was now twenty, living alone. She was never lonely, her business partners were always in and out of the house and if it wasn't them, it was her victims.

"And it's to do..." Lauren trailed off, signalling for a further explanation.

"Alejandro Cabello, he killed his wife a few months ago but it was passed by the judge as a 'unknown heart disease'. The team wants you to do it because he's apparently got next level security and well, you're Jauregui 96, this is your shit," Chris slammed down some papers and Lauren flicked through them, examining the information.

"I'll have him by tomorrow," She told her younger brother, discarding the papers and sipping her coffee.

"I don't doubt you Laur, Dad's coming for proof in a week," Chris waved his sister goodbye, walking out of the house.

After a few minuets, Lauren heard the sound of his car driving away and she sighed, walking over to computer and typing in her many passwords.

Although her house wasn't the main base for the Society, she still needed the necessities and they still needed to be heavily protected. She clicked onto her search bar and typed into the name that Chris had told her, Alejandro Cabello. Immediately pages appears onto the screen and she clicked onto the first one. It appeared to be a news article, written a few months ago about his wife's death. The judge had confirmed that it was an unknown heart disease but that wasn't surprising considering that the Cabello family were millionaires.

Over the years Lauren had come to find almost every judge could be won over with a considerable amount of money.

She continued to scroll down the page and Lauren hovered over a new piece of information.

He had a daughter.

"Christopher you fucking snake," She hissed, her eyes narrowing. Although it shouldn't bother him, Chris hated killing anyone who had people who cared about them, his reason always being: "how would you feel?"

On countless occasions the entire team would talk, shout and demand he man up and kill them but he always protested, handing the job to someone else.

He eventually complained so much they just stopped asking him.

By ten o'clock that night Lauren had analysed everything about the man's routine by looking at his old security cameras and had already formed a plan.

At six o'clock every morning he woke up and went someone, returning half an hour later. Again at eight o'clock he left the house and his daughter did the same, both in separate cars.

"Shouldn't be too hard," Lauren mumbled to herself, shutting down her computer and standing up.

Her back was stiff from sitting still for hours so she decided to take a walk to the house she'd soon where her next victim lived. It was warm in Miami so she just slipped on her boots and threw a small backpack containing the necessities over her shoulder, just in case anything happened, before walking out. Her house was secluded from the city, about a fifteen minute walk.