Seventy Six

It was no surprise when Camila woke up before Lauren the next morning. She laid beside her for a few minutes, watching as her girlfriend slept peacefully.

She looked effortlessly angelic, all messy hair and a small pout of her lips as her bare chest rose steadily. She was still cuddled up to Camila, curled up in a small ball, her arm resting beside her head.

The house was still silent beside from the soft sound of Lauren's breathing and Camila decided to stay in bed for a while longer, knowing that when she did get up she'd be the only not hungover person in the house.

A wave of serenity washed over her as she pulled the blankets over her because they'd somehow been kicked down in the night before turning her attention back to the sleeping girl next to her.

She reached out to trace the shape of her eyebrow, moving down to the bridge of her nose before the curve of her lip. Smiling, she placed a kiss to the corner of her mouth and burying her face into her hair.

She knew in the long run she'd have to either go back to school or get a job but for now she was content with cuddling Lauren and spending their days doing whatever they pleased.

When Lauren woke up around an hour later, it was anything but peaceful or serene.

She rushed to the bathroom (Camila really hoped to god Normani and Dinah were still asleep because she still had no top on) and the sound of her throwing up was heard seconds later.

Camila cringed because she really didn't like sick but Lauren had looked after her every time she was ill or hungover so she figured she would power through it.

She grabbed the pajama top from the floor, making her way to the bathroom and sighing sympathetically when she saw Lauren bent over the toilet.

She crouched down behind her, holding her hair back and rubbing her back as Lauren emptied her stomach, whispering soothing things in her ear.

It was over ten minutes before she finally stopped throwing up for long enough to flush the toilet and sit against the wall weakly.

Camila pulled her into a hug - making sure she held her loosely in case Lauren threw up again - and rubbing her hands up and down Lauren's clammy back.

"Do you feel any better?" She questioned and Lauren shook her head slightly, closing her eyes because the light was way too bright. Camila kissed her shoulder, letting Lauren lay limply against her whilst she tied her hair into a bun.

Not even seconds after she'd finished, Lauren yanked away from the embrace violently and bent over the toilet again, her stomach heaving.

"I've got you Lo, it's okay. You just need to get it out," Camila encouraged, sitting behind Lauren so the older girl was basically sat on her lap. "You're okay."

When Lauren had finally done, Camila left the room to go and get her some water and to check on the other two friends who she still hadn't heard from.

She found Normani asleep on the floor of their ensuite and Dinah laid in bed still half asleep.

"Hey. How're you feeling?" Camila asked quietly to which Dinah groaned. "That bad?"

"My head hurts but I don't think I'm gonna throw up," She answered.

"Well you're better than the other two. Mani's asleep on the bathroom floor," She informed her.

"Is she okay? I tried to change her last night but I don't know how well it worked," Dinah recalled.

"She's in pajamas. You did good," Camila assured her, "Lauren's still only in pajama shorts."