Twenty Six

Lauren was woke up at eight o'clock by the sound of Dinah rushing to the bathroom.

Which wasn't that pleasant on its own, even less pleasant because they'd only got home at three.

She looked at Camila who was still sleeping, her mouth slightly parted and her hair caressing her face.

She looked relaxed and Lauren couldn't help but smile because as soon as she woke up she'd experience her first hangover and be about as far from relaxed as possible.

Lauren swung her legs out of bed, walking to the bathroom where Dinah was throwing up in the toilet.

"Lightweight," She fake coughed and Dinah groaned, laying her head against the toilet seat.

"Fuck off," She complained, causing her friend to laugh.

"I'll make some breakfast," Lauren told her, leaving the bathroom and going downstairs to the kitchen where Normani was sat on a stood, her feet on the island.

"Hungover?" Lauren asked and the African-American shook her head.

"I barely drank," She replied, which was true.

With it being Camila's first time drinking and Dinah's low alcohol tolerance, both girls had chosen to stay sober to look after their girlfriends.

"Was that your girl or mine that just threw up?" Normani questioned.

"Yours, Camz is still asleep," Lauren shrugged simply and Normani sighed.

"She's honestly such a lightweight to say she loves to party so much," She rolled her eyes, causing Lauren to snigger.

"She was wasted before I even found her," She rummaged in the cupboards for some flour, deciding on making pancakes.

"Did you go straight to sleep?" Normani asked and Lauren shook her head.

"Would I be that lucky? Camila wanted me to make her bananas and spaghetti, which she couldn't even say. She called it pshghetti. Then she couldn't undress herself, in fact, she's still only in her underwear," Lauren recalled whilst Normani laughed at her friend's antics.

"She was a mess, but hey, our friends love her," She said positively and Lauren nodded.

"She's pretty hard not to love, even you fell for her," She teased and Normani shrugged.

"I'm a sucker for those eyes," She declared dramatically with a laugh.

"I need Advil," A croaky voice appeared and Dinah slid onto a stool, resting her head against the counter.

Lauren handed her a glass of water and two tablets and she quickly knocked them back before laying her head back down.

"Do you remember anything?" Normani rested her hand between her shoulder blades, rubbing circles on her back.

"Dancing with Mila, playing tag, lots and lots of drinking," Dinah groaned, clutching her head with her hands.

"You did more than that sweet pea," Lauren laughed, flipping the pancake in the pan.

"Fuck," The Polynesian cursed.

"You cried 'cause I wouldn't let you play tag, then you fell asleep and then you cried again when I woke you up. And, on the way home, you came up with the great suggestion to go to the beach," Normani informed her with a smirk on her face all the while.

"Oh, I remember the tag bit, I was so pissed," Dinah recalled.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs and the three girls waited until a groggy Camila walked into view, wearing a large hoodie that came to mid thigh and nothing else.