Chapter 15 Beginning of My End

Now dear readers things get.......upsetting to say the least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Meanwhile~

"Now I must return to Asgard to out my brothers mischief to rest" Thor announces. "Wait I think I've forgotten something."

"Wait before you go!" Phil shouts and Thor turns. "We sent two agents to the hospital to try and get some answers from you but they never returned."

"Ah yes was one a short brunette girl with stunning green eyes and the other a tall muscular blonde?"

"Yes please have you seen them particularly the little girl he mom would kill me if I let anything happen to her. I'm serious she would kill me."

"I'm afraid Phil son of Coul the blonde took the girl."

"What?!?! Harf took Alena tell me everything you saw."

"The girl had her back turned from this Harf you say and he must have said something that set her off because she pulled out a knife. They fought for a minute till the blonde got the upper hand and banged her head several times against the glass window of my room. I'm sorry I was restrained and couldn't help the girl."

"Oh no. You call Natasha and you two start a search immediately there is no time to spare" Phil orders three agents.

"I will return Jane but may we part as honorary siblings?"

"I would be honored to be your sister."

Alena's POV

I finally gave up not opening my eyes when I heard loud footsteps coming. Definitely an underground base in a sewer so I guess I was right yay. The place was concrete and damp. There was a steady trail of droplets coming down from the ceiling in a corner. So that was the dripping I heard. The room I was in was totally empty. It was just an empty concrete room with a concrete door.

"Lovely accommodations" I mumble. Then the door flies open. I look up and instantly shrink away from the dangerous looking man. He had a black mask on, long shaggy brown hair, and one of his arms looked bulkier than the other. But I couldn't really tell because he had longs sleeves on. He looked angry really angry.

"Your coming with me" the man growls.

"Uh no I think I'm good here in my cell so gentle pass" I try to keep my calm.

"You have no choice" then with a machine like sounding noise his buoy arm picked me up by my throat.

"L-let m-me go" I choke and claw at the arm. His grip loosens a bit so I can breathe then he takes me out of the room. We enter a completely white clean spotless room with a bunch of weird machines. The guy slams me on a table and before I can fight back I'm strapped down. "Let me go let me go!!" I yell and yank against the restraints. A bright light was shined in my eyes and I saw a bunch of people in white jackets crowd around me.

"Hello daughter your dismissed soldier. Thank you for bringing my daughter in" my dad's voice entered the room and I could almost see him pat the huge strong guy on the back.

"The hell you gonna do with me!?!" I demand.

"Well if we told you then that would ruin the surprise" dad teases and I see him looking down on me.

"You made a surprise for me aww how sweet" I fake smile.

"Always sarcastic aren't we. Did they teach you that after they took you from me?" dad snaps.

"Yes and you know what else they taught me? They taught me how to defend myself, how to trust again, how to get revenge on my enemies and most importantly how to love."

"Fat load love will do you now though" dad smirks. That's when I get a little nervous.

"This may hurt a little" a doctor says.

"What to cheep to get sedat-AHHHHHHHHH" I scream at the top of my lungs when I feel the knife in my stomach. I try to sit up to escape but it's useless I'm trapped. I arch my back thrash but the doctors hold me down. The pain oh it's so much worse than getting shot. When I was shot the bullet went straight through and it hurt a lot afterwards but this is a knife dragging across my stomach cutting me open!!! I don't know how long they were operating on my stomach felt like years (but it was probably only a few hours) but half way through my voice cut out so I couldn't scream anymore. But I refused to cry. I will not cry for them I will not give them the pleasure. I will not break! I will hang on to the hope that mom, Clint, Nick, and Phil are coming for me. Before I lost consciousness I saw something a green glowing bag on the table. Was that going into my stomach?

"Did it work?" my dad asks. I could hear their voices but I couldn't open my eyes. Much like my state fate right was shot. Then I was mad when I couldn't talk but now I kinda hope I stay this way.

"No it will take more preparation maybe another year or so" an unfamiliar voice replies. A year!?!?! No way I'm staying that long!!!

"Well I suppose we have some time so take all the prep time you need doctor" dad sighs. I wanted to roll my eyes and snort. Yeah right they're keeping me here for a year. Natasha will be here by the end of the week!

"Thank you should we put her with the other one for now?"

"Sure why not move her now I'm sure she is healing."

"Oh yes the injections and drugs she got as a child definitely enhanced her some." Injections......the medicine water............OH MY GOD!! All this time they've been experimenting all this time!!!! How could someone be so heartless!! Why me of all people! There's nothing special about me!! Well I guess now I'm a little special but still!!! This is just so angering! I wanna strangle someone (preferably my father.) When I get free oooohhhh they'll be begging for mercy I promise that.