Chapter 14 Taken 2

Now my faithful readers here is where things get fuzzy for me. I have reason to believe my memory was altered after this incident so I wouldn't know the identity of the group that took me. So all I know is shadows, colors, some names, but I don't know anything pertaining to the identity of those who took me. Sorry for the vagueness but if I recover my memory you'll be first to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alena's POV

"I believe it may be if you get any closer to me" I threaten.

"That was a weak threat and I thought the Black Widow taught you well. Dracov would be so disappointed if he knew how weak you are."

"Dracov how do you know my father's name" I demand.

"Because I work for him and he wants to finished that he started."

"You mean killing me?" I gulp and back up till my back presses on the glass.

"No no making you better improving you" Harf says and grabs my wrist as I whip out the switch blade. "I thought you knew better." I don't listen I know the knife to my other hand and make a move to stab him. But I'm not a good fighter and I'm not a killer so I weakly scrape his shoulder. "Pathetic can't even stab properly." He bats the switchboard from my hand and grabs my other wrist and pins my hands above my head. I lift my legs up and kick him hard in the stomach. Harf crumbles so I make a move to escape. He catches any ankle and I fall face first on the tile.

"HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME" I scream before he clamps a hand over my mouth. I'm lifted up and my face is pressed against the glass. I struggle but he just pulls my hair back and bangs my head against the glass. I see stars and feel blood dripping down my forehead. The man is watching but he can't help me. He looks confused and conflicted. With one last bang I cry out and darkness shrouds my vision.

I'm scared to open my eyes. I don't want to see myself confined in a cell. I don't want to be caged. I'm not an animal so why do they treat me like one? I wish I couldn't feel and hear but I can. I'm on cold hard concrete and I hear water dripping. Maybe an underground base or worse a sewer. The ground is a little damp.

"Hello my daughter I'm glad you could join us I'm sure your comfortable?" sirs voice interrupts the quiet.

"Oh yes I just love having my head smashed against a glass window over and over till I black out and getting kidnapped this is just the best day of my life" I spit sarcastically.

"Harf was right you have gotten quite feisty haven't you?"

"Yes I've grown no thanks to you" I snap.

"Why don't you open your eyes?"

"Because I already want to die the last I need to see is your ugly face."

"Why do you want to die?"

"Oh I don't know my dad who shot me just kidnapped me and who knows what the hell he plans on doing with me?" I growl.

"Well dear you think your ant to die but I believe you just want to be saved." (Not my quote)"

"How poetic and your right I do and I was saved. But now I need rescuing again because what do you know my @$$hole of a father kidnapped me!" 

"Oh hush daughter being here won't be that bad and don't worry I'm not gonna kill you."

"How comforting especially since its coming from a liar who deprived me of a normal childhood, the love of a parent, scarred me for life, and oh I nearly forgot SHOT ME IN THE STOMACH!!!" I scream. I hear a deep sigh and then footsteps. "Oh Natasha please come save me" I whisper and bring my knees to move stomach. I let no tears fall from my eyes though. Natasha always said

"Alena don't shed tears for those lesser than you. Never shed tears in front of your enemy if you can help it. Tears are a sign of weakness but also a sign of strength. Remember that."

I will not show them weakness and I will not cry for these people. I will however pity them because when Natasha finds me they are so in for it.