Chapter 11 Clayton Barson

Alena's POV

The next morning a muscular brunette walked in.

"Who are you" I demand.

"I'm Clint Barton a friend of Natasha's"the man said.

"Uh has she ever called you Clayton Barson?" I ask.

"What no" Clint shook his head.

"Then I can't trust you" I frown.

"What sure you can trust me I'm a friend of Tasha's" Clint defends.

"What's her code name then?"

"Natalie Rushman" Clint says.

"Your a liar get out liar!!" I yell.

"What calm down" Clint pats my shoulder.

"Don't touch me" I hiss and smack his hands away.

"Calm down Alena" Clint says.

"How do you know my name? Stranger danger!!" I hop out of bed. My stomach burns but I ignore it and run from the room as fast as a girl that was shot in the stomach can.

"ALENA WAIT" Clint shouts.

"Heck no I am not getting shot in the stomach again because I stupidly trusted someone I barely knew!"  I yell back.

"Alena please come back" Clint was chasing me now.

"HELP HELP stranger danger" I yell and some nurses shoot me strange looks. That's when Clint catches me and holds me above the ground.

"Stop wriggling your gonna hurt yourself" Clint scolds.

"Like you care creep" I retort.

"So Clints a creep now well can't say I didn't see that coming" Natasha walks up a smirk on her face.

"Natasha" I gaps and kick Clint in the shin. Clint grunts and drops me. 

"Hey Alena" Natasha picks me up and hugs me.

"That creep tried to kidnap me" I tattle.

"What why did he try to kidnap you?" Natasha looks at Clint pointedly.

"You told me to check on her but she doesn't believe we're friends" Clint says.

"Why don't you believe him?" Natasha asks me.

"He didn't know your code name was Annie Rushman and his name isn't Clayton Barson" I answer.

"Oh I see the problem here. This is Clayton Barson I just forgot to tell him that's what I told you his name was. Also I changed my first name to Annie for this mission for fun but it's usually Natalie. So problem solved. Clints my partner and has been for several years you can trust him" Natasha explains.

"Ohhh okay well let's start over. I'm Alena" I hold out my hand.

"Clint Barton" Clint shakes my hand.

"Nice to know your not a creep" I snicker.

"Nice to not be a creep" Clint smiles.

"Welcome to SHIELD little missy" a new guy walks up. He has a kind face.

"Who are you" I hide behind Natashas legs.

"I'm Phil Coulson" the man holds out his hand.

"It's okay Alena I trust him too" Natasha tells me when I don't shake it.

"Alena" I shake his hand timidly.

"Nice to meet you Alena. Natasha Fury wishes to see you so let Barton and I show Alena to her new room" Phil says.

"Okay thanks Coulson. Alena Clint and Phil are gonna show you to your new room don't worry it's connected to mine like in the house" Natasha smiles and walks off after kissing me on the head.

"Come on Alena" Clint smiles. I grab both their hands and walk in between them. I don't think I'll mind staying here. Nope not one bit.