Chapter 12 SHIELD

Alena's POV

"Here is your new room" Clint opens the door and my jaw drops. There was a hotel Transylvania poster, a huge stuffed platypus on the bed, green bed sheets, a vine plant growing around the room, a rainbow was painted on the wall, and a dragon fruit shaped radio.

"OH MY GOSH ITS PERFECT!!" I squeal and run around the room.

"Yeah a little birds told us what you like" Phil grins.

"This is the best room ever I want it to stay this way forever!!" I laugh and jump on the bed.

"Yeah you should thank Natasha she put up quite a fight with the director to-" Phil elbowed Clint hard. "Get you here and get this room for you" Clint finishes quickly.

"I have to add this to my scrapbook-" I freeze. Oh right I have no scrapbook anymore, no parents, no books, and where's Saber?

"Right Natasha managed to get some of your possessions" Phil says.

"We have one white cat, one scrapbook, and a few books" Clint puts all the stuff on the bed.

"Saber" I pick Saber up and hug her. She mewls and licks my face.

"Thank you thank you so much" I repeat.

"You should thank the director speaking of which come on let's meet him" Phil grabs my hand and Clint grabs my other. As we walk out Saber follows at my heels.

"Loyal cat she is" Clint observes.

"Yep Natasha gave her to me" I beam. Clint and Phil shoot each other looks as we walk into a room.

"Alena there you are come meet Director Nick Fury" Natasha smiles.

"Is he trustworthy" I deadpan.

"I like her Romanoff you are right she is worth saving" Nick smirks.

"Answer the question" I demand.

"Yes Alena he is" Natasha waves me to come forward.

"Okay I'm Alena" I skip up and shake his hand.

"Talk about personality switch" Clint mumbles.

"Well nice to meet you Alena" Nick says without a smile.

"Thanks for the room and Natasha thanks for decorating it" I thank.

"Your welcome Romanoff is one of my best agents and she never asked for anything before so I figured you must be very important" Nick says.

"I'm not that special as all just a normal girl" I insist.

"Yes well that's not what we need to talk about" Natasha butts in.

"What do we need to talk about?" I ask.

"Alena for you to be able to stay here someone has to adopt you. I was wondering if I could I just turned 18 so I'm legal to do so" Natasha asks.

"Would I be able to call you mom then?" I ask.

"Yes you can" Natasha nods.

"Then ok mom" I hug her.

"That went better than I thought it would" Nick snorts.

"Its not like one have anyone else in this world I mean my own dad shot me" I snap.

"Right.....dismissed" Nick waves his hand.

"Did he just? You listen to him? He's allowed to order you around like that? That seems rude" I mumble and mom grabs my hand dragging me out of the room. "Hey mister your dismissed" I shout and peek my head into the room before mom pulls me away.