The handsome instructor guy began splashing you with water, your group was doing some rafting as he seemed to be messing around.

All the girls giggled, including Mira as you only had a frown on your face when he flicked some water at you.

"If you get me wet, I swear—" You paused as you see Mira giving you a disappointed glance in your peripheral vision. "Haha, I just love being soaked with water. This is so fun. Ha. Ha. Ha"

You proceeded to scoop a large portion of the lake water and full on tried to drown your counselor with a single splash.

"Eek!"
"Y/N!"

"Its fine girls" The guy smiles charismatically as he wipes the water away with his sleeve jacket. Somehow uneffected.

You clicked your tongue as you turned your head with an annoyed click of the You he, catching a glimpse of the chubbier instructor staring at you.

'What the hell is he looking at?' You tilt your head with a scowl.

Zack started to get moved as the student cried at the speech

Zack started to get moved as the student cried at the speech. Holding candles in the air as Zack denies his feelings.

'Hmf' Zack's nose started to turn red as he tears up 'How could anyone cry at this dumb speech?'

"We'll see your face tomorrow, think of your parents and have a good night's sleep" The announcer says as you just merely held the candle up.

'I should've skipped' You thought with a slight drag in your posture, you slightly bumped into somebody standing closely behind you.

You suddenly caught another glimpse. The chubby instructor is still staring at you.

At this point you were slowly getting more and more pissed off, until you heard heavy breathing behind you. It was a bit quiet, due to all the noise around you and your classmates who were crying however you did hear it.

You looked at the chubby instructor again, this time you noticed it wasn't you he was staring at. But... somebody behind you?

You turned back quickly, catching the handsome instructor smiling down at you.

"Do you need something Y/N?" He asks as you narrowed your eyes at him.

Turning back around without an answer, you tightened your fist. 'Now I'm really get suspicious'

 'Now I'm really get suspicious'