☾25☽

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 28 |
Ep. 25 Can't think of a title.

After that whole exhausting concert thingy or whatever, Daniel and you were completely on nonspeaking terms for probably the same reason as why he was mad at you in the last episode

Daniel hadn't even looked at you for a while— which he usually does every literal waking second of the day. He didn't want to walk with you either, arriving late to school and walking home much earlier to probably avoid you. You were also noticing that his appearance was getting sorta... rugged as well.

He had really dark under eyes, his hairstyle was always a messy cut nowadays— and he walks into class everyday with a disheveled uniform and crooked tie. Even his uniform's blue blazer was wrinkly as it usually just barely hung on one shoulder now.

Honestly, you could only have an empty witted mind as you wondered why it had such a big impact on him. To the point he'd literally be such a grumpy pants. Very out of character, it was like he turned into an OOC or something. Very bad writing indeed.

But besides that, you had tried everything to tell him that you weren't interested, in a way that wasn't so direct and blunt to his face. But just enough. Plus being friends is way cooler than being significant others, like that's just a given.

Honestly through, Daniel wasn't subtle about it at all.

You would catch him blushing and staring at you at the corner of your eye, the way he would talk to you, and the kindness he showed when you were around totally gave you that impression. But you tried everything you could to make sure this wouldn't be the outcome, even confessing to everybody in school that you and Daniel were platonic. Even through it's none of their business in the first place, but the world of this fanfiction revolves around you I guess.

You basically put up a barrier to assert Daniel in the best friend zone and nothing more.

You just didn't want to date anybody, not your forte.

You heaved out a loud sigh before you sat down in your chair, you were currently at school as the teacher was lecturing about some algebra shit that you havent even tried listening to, 'Whatever, I'm going to confront him today.' You thought to yourself, you didn't know he would be this angry at you. You really did just want to be friends with him again, it was awkward having him as your neighbor now.

As soon as the bell rings for a short break, you stood up from your chair, pushing it way back.