☾6☽

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 8 |
Ep. 6 Just a filler

"I'm going to work, want anything when I come home?" Daniel's chubby form asked you as you gave a nonchalant shrug

"Ramen noodles" You answered back (If you have a strong distaste for ramen noodles than just imagine your favorite convenient store food here).

"Alright I'll be right back soon" Daniel smiles at he walks away, waving back at you. You gave him one lazy wave before entering into your house.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

That has all happened a hour ago and currently you were bored out of your mind. You looked at your phone, and as per usual, there were a lot of notifications popping up on your screen. Even through you didn't have much social media, your text messages were always ringing.

And of course your mom was a frequent contacted of yours.

Things such like How are you doing?, Are you feeling ok?, How's your day? litters in your mom's conversations— you really haven't replied that much. When you actually did reply to a text it would be half assed or a bit sassy sounding.

For example:

How are doing today?

If I were home a lot better.

End of conversation.

You didn't like how you acted towards your mom— you felt sorta rude to her but she did ship you off (hundreds, thousands) of miles away from your home.

You sighed before glancing at your phone once more, silence arises as you got up. 'I can't wait for cup noodles, I need them now. It isn't because I wanted to make sure Daniel was ok or anything'. Getting up— you grabbed your (fav sports) jacket and slid on your (sport brand) slides before checking yourself our in the mirror.

'Feels like Deja Vu' You thought 'The author has such a limited vocabulary it's hard to give the readers a good image of what's going on so they forced to repeat scenes again'.

As you walked down the street you admired the setting sun, than your eyes burned from looking at it too much, you decided to look straight. You locked and silence your never ending ringing phone before arriving at the desired location. When you were about to enter the store you saw another girl walking out. She was beyond conventionally pretty, maybe a celebrity of sorts?

You caught yourself from staring at her as she passed you with a similar look. You both looked away, thinking nothing about the situation afterwards before you enter the shop, the bell rings- signifying a customer has just entered as you saw Daniel sitting behind the counter of the store— You smiled before waving your hand.