☾37☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 39 |
Ep. 37  Testing
not edited
Also, short filler chapter.

After a hellish week of studying at school with Jay, afterschool with the study group, and during the night with Zoey

You felt as if you were finally prepared for this. You flipped your paper over as you looked down on it.

Your eyes widens.

...

"T-This" You accidentally said out loud "ISN'T ABOUT JOHN OR SARAH!"

"Y/N shut up" The teacher yells at you.

Mira face planted her desk.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As you cried your entire way through the first question, Mira was glancing over at you, her puppy dog eyes filled with worry as you looked absolutely distressed. She had never seen you like this before, to the point where you were actually shivering. Were you that stressed out?

You kept shivering as you can basically feel the belt lash on your ass from your mom when she discovers that you bombed all your tests.

'Lord help me' You pray as the tears you have kept sniffing up finally falls on your paper.

Mira suddenly felt a pang through her heart as she gulps. You suddenly felt a nudge at your elbow as you looked over at your seat mate. Mira looks down, seemingly concentrating on her paper as she kept tapping on her desk quietly.

Looking down at what she was tapping at, you saw letter rowing down. It was exactly the same format as the test. Your mouth drops before glancing up at Mira like she was your savior.

'God bless your heart my friend' You thought as you wrote down everything swiftly (I don't condemn cheating, children).
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After thanking Mira with a ton of tears you were in your second period, your second test of the day was passed down. And this time your teacher was smart enough to space the desks apart. You gulped as you saw your savior leaving you.