☾9☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 11 |
Ep. 9  Drunk in Love

 9  Drunk in Love

Sis

Sis...

"Here Y/N, Daniel. We've been waiting for you guys to drink"

I probably can't...

"Drink up. Let's cheer"

Keep that promise no more.

"I don't drink" Daniel spoke meekly as you sat next to Zack with a bored look in your eyes, holding your head up with only your palm.

I'm not really sorry lol.

"You really won't drink? Hehe you must be a poor drinker. Y/N wanna see me shotgun this in one go?" Robbie Rotten smirked as he holds his shot glass in one hand.

"You know what I want to do, I want to jump out that window in one go." You pointed out before adverting your eyes from the overly confident skinny man as you laid eyes on the disaster that sat besides you.

Zack was getting hella wasted on shots (go bad bitch), and Zoey was trynna desperately show off her, ahem, assets to Daniel (Which you had to admit she was pretty fucking huge. Her hair, you meant, definitely not something else).

The conversations going on at your table were mainly just a string of curse words too— welp doesn't this feel like seventh grade all over again.

"So Daniel, where do you live anyways?" Robbie pulls a random question out of his ass.

"Oh, I just live alone." He answers swiftly with a sweet smile on his face, expertly avoiding the conversation and gaining your respect.

"Dang, for real?"
"That's fucking sick, you must be rich or something."
"Awesome, let us come over sometime."

'Oop, how's he gonna get outta this one?' You thought, your pupils dilating like a cat as you put a hand up to your mouth.