☾42☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 45 |
Ep. 42  [Insert Chapter Name]
not edited

Zack only stares down at Zeus' body, his eyes just widening in shock

Zack only stares down at Zeus' body, his eyes just widening in shock. Arms hanging loosely by his side as he glances up at you.

Than he looks back at the body.

Than at you.

Back to the body...

Than at you, again.

You merely kicked Zeus' back, he tumbled down to the floor, as your eyes watch the ropes binding his hands together, carefully making sure his hands were all tightly tied up so he couldn't escape.

"You just gonna stare at me or you gonna call the cops?" You asked, eyebrow raised "I mean I'm fine with you not wanting too, I was actually gonna introduce Zeus here to Mr. Fist and his second-cousin, Mr. foot and Mr. foot's wife, Mrs. Spinning kick to Zeus's dill pickle"

"... Dill Pickle?" Zack questions, not knowing what the amazing (or gross, depending on how you like them) treat is.

You looked down at Zeus before staring straight into Zack's eyes, you placed a hand on the side of your mouth, getting ready to whisper before loudly yelling "You know what it means don't play innocent Zack"

Zack only scratched his cheek before shaking his head with a small, cheeky grin, "You're way too vulgar, are you sure you're a chick Y/N?"

You looked down at your tits "I think?"

"How'd you beat him up so quickly?" Zack came by your side as the two of you crouched down by Zeus, you had duck taped his mouth so he couldn't speak or groan or make any weird noises like he does. You also knocked him out unconscious too, which made you wonder why bother duck taping his mouth in the first place "I mean, besides the obvious super human strength you somehow possess"

You turned your head at him, eyes dull and empty as Zack could basically see the wish-fulfillment trait that was ingrained into Y/N's character.

You sighed before looking back at Zeus "Well... the entire fight went a little like this..."

"