☾5☽

| Original chap— Lookism ep. 7 |
Ep. 5 Dodge

I have always been the fastest

"Teacher! Zack's the fastest!"
"The first place sprinted!"

"Ha, you slow goofs"

Zack Lee
(five years old, new star kindergarten)

In elementary school too.

"Give me your digimon cards!" Zack's prématuré form yelled as he strikes another kid in the face.

"Ouuuccch!"

And in Middle School.

"His punch is so fast!"
"Going to the finals!"
"Is he really a middle schooler?!"

However... There was a time I was slowing down.

Zack looks up as he barely felt his body anymore, a numbing sensation filled his entire body as he looks up to a shadow of a girl's.

'H-How did I—' He's eyes started to flutter closed— he felt his head go light as darkness takes over.

So I became even faster entering high school.

"So you're Zack Lee?"
"A runner up in middle school boxing?" Some goons said as they closed in into him, the three holding a delinquent like face.

"You got the same hairstyle as us"
"Just behave well"
"Don't you dare look down on us, huh?"

"Heh" Zack let out a small scoff of a laugh.

***

"Didn't see that coming" The guy groans as he lays on the ground with his buddies, all three were all beaten up severely.
"Ugh..."
"Let's just change our hair"

I've always been speedy

So life was easy

But now...!
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Dodged again!" Somebody from the crowd narrates in astonishment.
"Woah first time I've seen it!"
"Dodged them all!"
"Incredible!"

You stood, crossing your arms under your chest as you couldn't take your eyes of the fight. You studied all of Zack's moves before and you knew from personal experience that he was no push over— so how did a total newbie who didn't have fighting experience held his ground in front of an experienced boxer?