☾34☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 37 |
Ep. 34  WORLDSTARHIPHOP
not edited

"Save some action for me will ya?"

"What?"
"What'd that stupid couple say?"
"Lol!"
"What clowns!"

They started laughing profusely as you continued leaning on Zack's shoulders, a dull look struck your face as you started picking your nose with your pinky.

'The fuck they laughin' at?' You thought to yourself as you propeller the booger onto the alleyway's walls.

"Took a beating and brought more guys!"
"Geez haha!"
"Look at the pansy in the back!"
"You going to make your girlfriend fight us because you can't!?"
"Lolol"

"Haha you're funny" One of the The Bandanna dude's friends laughed hysterically "You want all three of us? Hehe"

Your nose started to itch as you thumbed underneath it 'This dude about to pull a fast one, I swear'

"How old are you guys?" The friend tries making conversation as he walks towards the both of you.

"Huh...?" Zack pants as he combs through his disheveled hair, giving the guy a suspicious look.

The guy suddenly springs up his leg as the wind blew pass Zack's messy hair. Zack and you both dodged out the way, him ducking while you leaned back.

'Called it' You gave a low whistle as Zack grabs the guy's face, introducing him to the wall as a loud crack fizzled into the air.

"HAHAHA LOOK AT HIS DUMBASS LOOKIN FACE" You burst out laughing, pointing at the dude's falling, unconscious body as he lands on the ground with a graceful THUD

"HAHAHA LOOK AT HIS DUMBASS LOOKIN FACE" You burst out laughing, pointing at the dude's falling, unconscious body as he lands on the ground with a graceful THUD. You held onto your stomach as your sadistic continued.

"Next" Zack speaks over your loud, obnoxious laughter.

'I was worried for a minute there' Vasco gives out a slight air of relief, he was about to run into action but luckily you dodged in the nick of time.