☾20☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 23 |
Ep. 20  Challenge

 20  Challenge

Y/N L/N.
An Elite combination of looks, height, fighting skills, and even fame.

Right after transferring school she easily took out Zack Lee. And she was the hottest girl in school.

She can even create beats and melodies for songs.

And this beautiful girl and her extraordinary handsome boyfriend...

'Is at my house right now!' Duke thinks as Daniel and you began to kick off your shoes, you whistled lowly as you looked at his house.

We planned to practice here for the festival performance.

'My house is so shabby. They probably never been in a house like this, what if their disappointed?' Duke thinks, nervously looking around his a tad bit messy household.

"Duke..." Daniel was the first to speak up as you just diddled with a picture frame on the wall.

"Yes?!" Duke chimes up, surprised.

"Why is the light on during the day? You'll have to pay more for electricity." Daniel begins, before he rushes over to Duke's sink "Also collect water to use for laundry! And you have to first use a tissue to wipe off the dishes not water!"

Daniel...

"Put a brick in your toilet tank, do your dishes with rice cleaning water!"

"S-sorry"

...Is much better brought up than I thought.

"Don't mind him." You tapped on Duke's shoulders as you watched Daniel's antics tiredly, "He does the same thing when he went into my house."

Daniel continued doing what he was doing in the background as Duke flushes at the thought, 'They... go to each other's houses?!'

And thus another misunderstanding happened.

"Do you want to hear this? This is the song I wrote..." Duke says as he went over to his desk, which you had to admit he had a nice small studio set up already. With microphones, PC headsets, sound blockers and everything.

"Wow! You write songs?" Daniel exclaims as he finished his little whatever he was doing.

"I-It's only for the festival." Duke says humbly before pressing the space bar on his keyboard, a melody plays along as Daniel and you paused, listening to it "How is it?"