☾7☽

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 9 |
Ep. 7 Don't touch my boy (space) friend

You opened the door as you surveyed the outside, seeing nobody in the store you felt relief

Until you realized there had to be someone in the store, and that someone was... "Where tf is Daniel?"

You walked out of the bathroom, trudging around to find him as you eventually saw his familiar figure out the window.

"Hey Danny—" Your eyes widen as you cut yourself off when you saw the three goons in your fashion department (Robbie, Jackie, and Dumbass) stepping back in fear as Robbie gets grabbed by the collar midair by some guy with a growing stubble and hair split in the midst of his head.

Your eyes than landed on Daniel, who's standing next to a dorky guy. But what really got your blood pumping was purple and blue marks already forming on Daniel's body and face.

Your eyebrows slanted downwards as you walked calmly out of the automatic doors, as they opened for you.

You walked right up to the other two guys, they seemed just as shocked to see your familiar face.

"Y/N what're you—"

You didn't skip a beat as you grabbed onto Jackie Chan's hair and kneed him in his face. You did this quickly— Jackie didn't even have any time to react, he screamed as he held onto his shattered cartilage, which reduced to his knees. He attempted to hold onto his broken nose gently as blood seeped through his fingers.

You suddenly whipped your body around to pull back your fist and sunk it deep inside the third guy's stomach. He tried to dodge at first but his heavy body was already down before he could realize. Being knocked out in an instant as he starts to drool on the pavement.

"Weak boy." You pointed an accusing finger at them, "Stop bullying. Bullying bad. Yesseth"

"Y-Y/N?!" You heard the dorky guy stuttered out loudly as you only turned around to lock eyes with Daniel.

"Aye you good?" You spoke, ignoring the brown headed kid and the other tall guy who was handling Robbie. You stepped over the unconscious dude's body, ignoring the utter screams of pain from another, to give Daniel a squeeze on his shoulder. "You paying for my ramen noods."

Daniel only snaps out of his daze as he nods with a kind but crooked smile. "I-Uh of course. I was already... already gonna do that but-"

A sudden thud sound alerted you as it caused you to trip back. You saw a huge tattooed guy drop Robbie as he looks at you with a faint blush on his cheeks.

He looked like a deer caught in headlights as he tried to mutter out some words, only for it to sound like gibberish.

"What in the oompa loompa sign language before Willy Wonka basically enslaved them did you just say?"