☾1☽

| Real Chap– Lookism ep. 3 |
Ep. 1   Foreigner

"Damn" You spoke softly as you dropped your (fav sports brand) bag on the floor

"Damn" You spoke softly as you dropped your (fav sports brand) bag on the floor. You looked around at the dirty, mess of a house being presented in front of you, only finding that your house and the entire neighborhood was pretty trashed. This place really was the definition of a poverty stricken.

What a great place to be living in for an entire year.

You only gave a loud, angry grumble as you carried all your shit inside. Wondering where you went wrong.

Flashback
"Y/N! Get your dumb ass down here!" You heard your mom yells for you from downstairs. You had just finished changing into your adorable (favorite animal) themed pajamas.

You quickly ran downstairs as your body peeked into the living room where your angry mom and quiet dad resides. Both sitting on the couch with almost polar opposite expressions on their face, your mom crossed her arms as she taps her foot angrily while your dad has his fists balled up and straightened, both hands resting on his lap as he wore a nervous expression.

"Yes mom?" You spoke up as you walked into the living room.

"Don't you yes me, Y/N" Your mom hissed your name in a bitter tone "Your school just called us and said a video of you fighting has gone viral and now they wanted to expel you from your highschool and you're completely banned from this school district! They labeled you as an immediate threat to public safety for lord's sake!"

"Relax mom, we can just find another school just outside the province." You said dryly, leaning back on the doorway like it wasn't a big deal. "I'll walk there if I need too, I don't care."

Your mom gave you a nasty look before she stops and takes a breath. She begins to speak calmly... Way too calmly. "Y/N, take a seat."

You glanced up at your mom's eyes as you froze on the spot, she had the look. You sat down immediately.

"Honey, would you like to say anything to your daughter?" Your ma asked your dad politely, almost a bit too politely. Suspicious...

"Uh... I-I don't know." Your dad answered back weakly, scratching the side of his cheek.

"WELL I DO!" Your mom screeched as she snaps her head towards your direction (Damn, it really be the exorcist up here), now that, made you flinch. You started to fear for your life as you held you head down in utter terror. "First of all—!" You heard your mom yell.

"You were expelled from every high school you have ever went too! Banned from nearly seven school provinces! Thirdly, the latest video of you fighting has garnered five million views on YouTube alone, not even counting Twitter and there, pretweets or whatever its called— and lastly," As she stated in an overly loud, and stern voice. Her looming and ever so huge shadow stalking in front of you as you stood frozen in terror. "Don't tell me to relax"