Chapter 06 | No words to say.

+*+*+*+*+*+*
"Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
-Muhammad Ali.
👓🏹👓🏹👓🏹👓🏹👓🏹
Chapter 06 | No words to say.

My phone buzzes repeatedly beside my swimming babies as I walk out of the portal to Narnia already fully dressed in the dreaded uniform.

In all honesty, I have nothing against this uniform. My problem arises only when I imagine myself in the red, black and white checkered skirt. So short. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. I'm constantly having this feeling that my ass is on display that I have been driven to wear tights inside it. However, the other girls at school seem to love this little fact. I'll admit, on the right person, this uniform is beautiful. Compared to that of other schools.

Picking up my phone, it buzzes yet again whilst I slip my glasses securely onto my face.

Unknown: Bow, I'm running late.
Unknown: I overslept.
Unknown: Just wait for me at the end of your driveway by the street.

Only one moron calls me Bow but just in case it's not.

Archer.H: Hunter?

Unknown: No. It's Phil Dunphy. Of course it's me, Bow.🙄

Archer.H: How did you get my number?

Unknown: From a young Mr.Harry.Potter.

I open the very first page of Harry Potter as if to confirm what I already know..

Lo and behold the page reads:

PROPERTY OF
Archer Harrison

If lost then found by you sweet dear stranger
who will return it
either by
1) posting it to 128 Fast Lane
or
2) calling +12 345 678 90

I laugh at my stupid silly note typing,

Archer.H: And you assumed that it was my actual number?

Window boy: Yes I did and evidently I was correct.
Window boy: Now go eat or something. I gotta finish up.

'Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter, (fighter), 'cause all my life I've been fighting. Never felt a feeling of comfort. All this time, I've been hiding. And I never had someone to call my own, oh nah. I'm so used to sharing. Love only left me alone but I'm at one with the silence.' I sing Silence by Marshmello featuring Khalid that was playing through my earphones, going down the stairs all the way to the kitchen as I prepare myself a bowl of cereal. Oh coco pops monkey, will you marry me? We'll have coco children together.

My cereal disappears within minutes and soon I'm out the door with two granola bars in hand just in case I get hungry in between classes. "Goodbye, mother dearest!"

"Goodbye, sweet daughter!" That woman indulges my crazy too much.

Hunter's car finally pulls up in front of me as I lazily flip the page, taking my last bite of the first granola bar.

"Whoa! You look nice." Hunter exaggerates as I make my way to his car all the way from the bench that was less than ten steps away from his vehicle. I scoff unattactively while rolling my eyes. As if.